Regulatory Affairs Coordinator – Galderma
• Reviewing & compiling dossiers for registration/ re-registration/ variation for sites and products across Middle East region.
• Following up actively on all dossier submissions
• Endeavouring constantly to anticipate and respond to regulatory/ technical queries
• Achieving timely market-driven product submissions and registration approvals
• Meeting product re-registration deadlines for marketing authorisation renewals
• Maintaining an informed awareness of regulatory guidelines
• Coordination and communication between the corporate RA team and the distributors.
• Compilation of data for tender applications as requested by Marketing
• Archiving and maintenance of registration related documents & certificates
• Preparation, follow up and revision of new or modified artworks text
• Ensure that Artwork changes are approved & implemented on time to meet MOH commitments and local / corporate compliance guidelines
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|