Relationship Manager – Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) UAE
About the Company
In 2013, the Bank actively responded to changes in the external environment and continuously pushed forward transformation and structural improvement of corporate banking business by centering on customers and markets, hence maintaining the trend of stable development of corporate banking business. It promoted all-product marketing and comprehensive services, strengthened the connection between domestic and foreign currencies, of home and abroad and between commercial banking and investment banking services and expanded businesses including bond underwriting, asset management, syndicated loans, M&A, entrusted loan and financial leasing, so as to satisfy the demand for diversified financial services of various corporate customers. In addition, the Bank strengthened product and service innovation, advanced the building of differentiated marketing service system, appointed more customer managers and held more training sessions, so as to promote its service for high-quality customers, continuously expand target customer groups, improve customer structure and enhance pricing level. As at the end of 2013, the Bank had 4,735 thousand corporate customers, representing an increase of 357 thousand over the end of the previous year. Among them, 136 thousand corporate customers had loan balances with the Bank. According to statistics from PBC, at the end of 2013, the Bank ranked first in the banking industry in terms of corporate loans and the balance of corporate deposits, with a market share of 11.5% and 12.0%, respectively.
– To provide portfolio HNW clients with personalized service so as to develop close relationships, achieve maximum profitable contribution.
– Source new business from HNW individuals through referrals, marketing activities and personal contacts.
– Focusing on developing a book of HNW clients,- Ensure clients are aware of all financial services offered by the Bank.
– Bring in assigned/ target upfront revenue for the business, increase assets under management, and bring in fresh deposits as per target.
– – Reach financial goals set for the role by the business as per annual and monthly financial targets, including, x-sell and up-sell of products to customers.
– To provide and maintain a daily sales report, figures, forecasting & any other records which may be required by the Head to keep up-to-date records of sales& performance.
– Understanding the needs of the end customer &providing appropriate financial solutions, handing of relationship to aid customer for all his wealth requirements
– Conduct the CDD job, to ensure customer documentation and test is in compliance with the banks requirements.
– Identify and segment the target market for potential new business opportunities.
– Manage clients relationship to achieve assigned sales revenue, maintain regular contact with client including regular face to face meeting where you will be expected to profile clients risk and return aspirations and deliver a tailored portfolio of products.
– Adhere to a internal control framework ensuring that communications with client meet internal control standards and external regulatory requirements.
– Provide feedback on competitive activities to the product and business team to track market developments.
– Attending Private Banking trainings, to be up to date with the market developments.
– Should be a graduate
– Fluent English is essential and fluency in another language (preferably Chinese is a distinct advantage).
– 5+ years experience in a client facing/marketing or sales support role
– Have an extensive experience working within Private Banking or Wealth managerment
– Have knowledge and understanding of Private Banking Products and Services
– Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
– Ability to multi-task and reprioritize work and demands simultaneously under time pressure
– Ability to work in a team environment and coordinate appropriately within this team environment.
– Excellent relationship building skills, ability to interact with HNW individuals
– Self starter with the ability to not only recognize tasks to complete but also how best to effectively and efficiently complete them
– The ability to recognize work in the pipeline and willing to work to completion
– B.A., B.S., in relevant field
– MS Office