Relationship Manager- Priority Banking (Abu Dhabi)
Prospect and sell the Bank’s retail banking priority products and service to new customer and upsell to existing ones. Responsible to meet priority banking sales.
– Prospect and sell the Bank’s retail banking liability products and services to new accounts and achieve the monthly and annual assigned targets for the assigned retail banking product lines
– Ensure meeting portfolio targets while trying to minimize COF for the Bank.
Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads and follow up on leads, referred by various channels/sources
– Identify priority sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned, make sales presentations, quote rates and open new accounts or complete transactions for new sales.
– Coordinate delivery of documents / Services to clients
– Advise prospects / customers about the bank marketing promotional campaigns and drives additional sales as per campaign objectives
– Monitor and report on the activities and products of the competition.
Meet with the Team Leader/ Manager on a daily basis to report the previous day’s activities. Attend weekly performance review meetings.
– Complete the required sales report, and other required updates.
– Minimize customer attrition
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|