Research Manager – Qualitative – Quest Resources UAE
About the Company
Quest Resources LLC cover the following sectors across the MENA region:
• Stores & Operations, Buying, Merchandising, Property, Marketing, Design, General Management
• Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Logistics, Technical, Procurement, Finance and HR
• Marketing, Operations, Property, General Management, Finance, Procurement, Chefs
• OIL & GAS
• Engineers, Project Managers, Health and Safety, Geo Scientists
A well established market research agency is looking to hire a skilled and experienced Qualitative Research Manager to join their dynamic team in Dubai.
As the Qualitative Research Manager, you will be independently overseeing the complete process for multiple projects.This challenging role will also involve:
– Moderating focus group discussions and conducting research interviews
– Ensuring that the projects are in line with the objectives of the clients
– Designing research materials designs and writing research guides
– Ensuring that all projects are within the budget and set timeline
– Proactively looking to develop business both with existing clients as well as with potential clients
– Negotiating contract agreements with suppliers
– Establishing and developing relationships with key clients
– Managing and supporting and mentor junior research executives
– Must be fluent in English and Arabic
– Degree level education
– 3-5 years of experience in qualitative market research
– Substantial agency-side qual experience
– Commercial understanding of sectors
– Able to effectively manage multiple projects
– Male applicants will be prioritized
This is an exciting opportunity with a guaranteed excellent package that awaits the successful candidate. If you thrive on challenges of this sort and enjoy hitting the ground running, then please apply now.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this job.