Resident Engineer – Road – Parsons International Abu Dhabi, UAE
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
– Act as Engineers Representative.
– Liaise with other government agencies as and when required.
– Fully responsible for ensuring the PSP is in place and functioning from the beginning of the project.
– Coordinate with the Department and Contractor.
– Generally supervise, review, monitor and report on progress and monitor activities of his team.
– Attend regular meeting with the Department.
– Monitor prompt exchange of correspondence and approvals.
– Maintain awareness of contracts financial status.
– The individual will be competent in the use of written language in both Arabic and English.
– Well aware of requirements specified in the Contract Documents and following applicable duties pertained to applied category.
– Engineering Degree (M. Sc.) with 9 year experience (preferably in Civil Engineering) or
– Engineering Degree (B. Sc.) with 12 year experience (preferably in Civil Engineering)
– At least 4 years of direct and related experience at applied category.
– At least 5 years experience in managing processes, engineering contracts contractual matters, value engineering, systems, procedure, and policies.
– Engineering Master Degree/Degree/Diploma should be authenticated by ministry of higher education and scientific research, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
– Relevant IT skills / Computer literate.
– Excellent command of Arabic and English (Communication and writing skills)
– Experience includes an intimate acquaintance with previous contractual relationships, both good and bad
– Valid UAE Driving License.
– Candidate must be in UAE.
– Landscape Experience is a must.