Resident Engineer – SSH
• Coordinates with the Project Manager regarding design and documentation issues.
• Action all construction contract correspondence with contractor(s), client and construction manager (if applicable).
• Carry out inspections for approval of the works.
• Review and action material, shop drawing, sample, mock-up etc. submittals.
• Issue instructions to contractor for their action to comply with the construction contract time and quality requirements.
• Action the Client’s instructions to modify the works in consultation with the Head Office if involving change to the design.
• Liaise with the Head Office designers and Statutory Authorities to resolve site queries.
• Hold progress/coordination meetings to expedite the works.
• Issue to the client and SSH Head Office regular project progress reports.
• Review and process contractor payments and variation orders.
• Review and advise client on contractor claims.
• Issue substantial and final completion certificates. Prepare and follow up snag lists.
• Review and approve operation and maintenance manuals and as-built drawings.
• Carry out SSH administration and human resource procedures for site supervision staff.
• Issue SSH supervision invoices to Client for payment. Follow up payment until received.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|