Residential Real Estate Consultant – Better Homes Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
About the Company
Dubai property offers the local and international investor some of the world’s best residential and commercial investment opportunities. Be it waterfront property or idyllic community living, Dubai property has put Dubai on the world map as a great destination for real estate.
Better Homes, one of the UAE’s largest realtors in Dubai offers the largest selection of residential and commercial property for sale and lease in the region. Established in 1986, Better Homes is today one of the most reputed and professional realtors in Dubai and the UAE. As a leading real estate company in Dubai and the UAE, Better Homes is backed by a team of certified and specialised consultants who stand ready to serve your property needs.
Connecting Dubai real estate to buyers and renters locally and globally, Better Homes makes finding the property you are looking for easier than ever before. With a database of 1000s of Dubai properties and market trends and community information, we educate buyers, sellers, renters and landlords on Dubai real estate and what it offers. Dedicated to helping you find real estate in Dubai and the rest of the UAE, our website lists 1000s of properties in Dubai for the sale and re-sale market.
Residential Real Estate Consultant (Sharjah and Northern Emirates)
Sourcing Residential Properties for both Sales & Rentals within the Sharjah and Northern Emirates. Obtaining new listings from Landlords and ensuring an effective working relationship with owners, developers and clients.
* Carrying out the day-to-day functions of sales & leasing (in those territories assigned to you) either independently or in conjunction with other sales/leasing Consultants. This includes; renting, buying and/or selling properties for Better Homes valued clients. Reviewing property listings, visiting property sites with prospective clients, discussing legal circumstances of the sale, and examining Real Estate tenancy contracts.
* Liaising with clients in order to accommodate their rental requirements until such time as the appropriate property is found. Should the client choose to take a property from another realtor, endeavoring to find out the reasons why, in order to improve the quality of Better Homes’ service.
* Estimating the current market price and suggest a reserve or minimum selling price list for sellers and arrange for the listing of concerned properties. Assessing buyer’s needs and locate properties for their consideration.
* Taking prospective buyers to inspect properties. Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services. Acting as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, when details of transactions need to be negotiated, generally representing one or the other.
* Preparing adequate and complete supporting documentation for submission to the Accounts Division to ensure accurate, timely remittances. Forwarding cheques and necessary documents to landlords and/or real-estate companies for payments received on their behalf.
– Candidates that come from a Property/Real Estate or high networth Sales backgrounds preferably directly from the real estate industry, financial services or related industries.
– Residential Sales OR Leasing experience (2+ Years) would be preferred.
– Must possess excellent communication skills within English. Second language is an added advantage. Both verbal & written.
– Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access.
– Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
– A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
– Excels at operating in an fast pace, community environment.
– Ability to look at situations from several points of view.
– Persuasive with details and facts