Restaurant Operations Manager
– Coordinate the entire restaurant’ operation, including front-of-house and back-of-house.
– Training service standards for new joiners. Repeat the service training regularly for team members to maintain high quality performance in service flow.
– Deliver superior guest services and ensure absolute customer satisfaction.
– Respond efficiently to customer complaints and take action.
– Enforce and promote the best quality of products possible.
– Organize staff schedule and supervise shifts. Appraise personnel’s performance and provide feedback to keep staff upbeat and productive.
– Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventor.
– Control costs and cut waste.
– Promote and publicise the brand in coordination with marketing department.
– Track operations, food and beverage sale, inventory lists and report to management.
– Monitor labor hours and provide payroll reports to finance.
– Demonstrate proactive leadership by ensuring positive guests’ experiences through hands-on table touches.
– Achieve restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
– Maintain safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations; securing revenues.
– Maintain ambiance by controlling lighting, background music, linen service, glassware, dinnerware, and utensil quality and placement; monitoring food presentation and service.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|