To be able to supervise the restaurant with the aim of securing profitably
while working along the Company’s established budget.
To minimize cost and increase profit for the restaurant while maintaining and
enforcing quality standards.
To train and develop restaurant personnel.
To lead his team to attain the company’s objective.
To implement Company Rules and Regulations.
To please the customer by providing a pleasant dining experience.
To make a name for the company in exceptional food quality and remarkable service.
To set and lead a good example and maintain integrity.
• Meets restaurant financial objectives by:
– Reviewing menus and forecasting requirements
– Responsible for ordering supplies and inspections of ingredients
– To make sure that the quantity of supplies purchase are just enough for the
forecasted consumption to avoid unnecessary lost by spoilage
– Monitors the performance of Kitchen Staff particularly utilization of ingredients and appropriate used of other supplies
– Performs monthly inventory of supplies (raw materials/ingredients, kitchen supplies like disposal items plates, paper cups, spoons & forks, napkins, soaps etc… ). This record can be used as a guide prior to purchasing of new supplies. Practice “Just-in-Time” Inventory.
– Responsible for reviewing food selling price against food cost -raw materials & preparation expenses
– Analyzes food cost against profit and reports the need for adjustments to the Restaurant Manager.
• Controls costs by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation;
minimizing waste; ensuring high quality of preparation.
• Maximizes profitability by ensuring portion control; monitoring accuracy of charges.
• Avoids legal challenges by conforming to laws and regulations.
• Accomplishes Company’s Human Resources objectives by :
– Orienting new employees with the restaurant policies & procedures,
– Training and Coaching new and regular staff to continuously improve their appearance,
attitudes and daily performance.
– Proper Scheduling of Staff and their day-offs
– Communicating job expectations, reviewing job contributions, appraising performance as a whole
– Implementing Company policies, procedures, rules & regulations.
• Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations; developing and implementing disaster plans; maintaining security and sprinkler systems; maintaining parking lot/walkways.
• Maintains and improves ambiance by controlling linen service, glassware, dinnerware, and utensil quality and placement; monitoring food presentation and service. Uphold the over-all ambiance of the restaurant
• Resolving problems for subordinates and for Customers;
• Other duties that may be assigned from time to time
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|