Road Quality Tester /QC Tester
To provide driving and road test support to the After Sales department, communicating any and all diagnosed technical /driving problems found. Monitoring and inspecting work carried out by all the department and advising on requirements.
Advise/support Workshop foreman /Technician on Technical issue found during road testing.
o Have essential experience in driving high powered high speed vehicles
o Worked with multi cultural teams.
o To attend or participate in all training and procedures offered via the company or its agents.
o Liaise with the customer and service advisor and report all findings effectively making sure the problems are identified correctly.
o Experience with Calibration and Equipment maintenance schedules
o Technical background, knowledge of all aspects of a motor vehicle
o Maintain safe driving practices within the local law and speed limits.
o Communication Skills
o Good command of the English Language
o Team Orientation
o Initiative and Commitment to Achieve
o Knowledge of the Job
• UAE Driving License essential.
• Knowledge of the product brand preferred
• To ensure that the repair completed to the customer’s satisfaction.
• To have served a recognized motor franchised period inclusive of certification.
• To ensure that any communication with customers is clear and fully answers queries raised.
• Establish clear and present changes required to ascertain excellence in quality
• Establish adequate safety and security procedures.
Minimum 3 Years of driving high powered vehicles.
a. College Education
b. Minimum – Government awarded Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|