Sales Account Manager in Qatar
Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company products and/or related services. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
• Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
• Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization products/services.
• Make telephone calls, in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
• Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
• Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
• Coordinate the projects with the management, accounting, logistic and technical service groups.
• Analyzes the potential territory/market and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
• Creates and manage a value plan for each customers and highlighting their profile.
• Plan and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the return on time Investment for the territory/segment.
• Supplies management with oral and written report and forecasts on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|