Sales Associate (Arabic Speaker) – Adecco UAE
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and a network of 5,600 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, we offer a wide variety of services, connecting close to 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day.
The services we offer fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition, talent development and workforce management solutions, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich-Glattbrugg, Switzerland and we are a Fortune Global 500 company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
My client, a well know international retail brand, is currently looking to recruit a number of sales associates based in their retail stores across the UAE. They are specifically for candidates who are fluent in Arabic.
All prospective employees will be expected to fulfil the following responsibilities:
– Fulfill the company defined customer experience by being a friendly, available, customer focused, excited team member
– Ask open ended questions about the customers’ requirements in order to determine their needs
– Show enthusiasm with the customer
– Answer questions about the merchandise in detail
– Escort customers to the merchandise
– Watch, listen, interact and follow-up with customers to ensure satisfaction and resolve issues
– Accountable for increasing sales, units per transaction, transactions size and high levels of profitability in the store through adequate training, staffing, scheduling practices and customer service
– Build enthusiasm within the store to create a positive work environment and to improve associate morale
– Ensure Company dress code policy is adhered to for the store
– Fluent in Arabic and English
– Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal/communication skills
– Strong problem solving ability and analytical skills
– Proficiency in MS Office
– Flexible availability, including weekends and holidays