Sales Capability Coordinator – PepsiCo International
At PepsiCo Asia, Middle East and North Africa, people from different backgrounds and experiences eagerly roll up their sleeves, pitch in and get to work. We share a desire to succeed, and to win! We get great satisfaction knowing that our ideas are not only championed, but they are acted upon and brought to life.
Our commitment to creating the best consumer products begins with our people.
Based out of one of our locations in Asia, Middle East & Africa (AMENA) the Sales Capability Coordinator will partner with sales capability managers and HR teams to execute sales capability requirement across all channels and business models (COBO/COSO/FOBO) and partner with Sector CoE to implement and sustain a World Class curriculum, advanced learning techniques and accessibility in order to maximize ROI and build a world Class Selling Organization/career growth opportunities.
Responsibilities will be;
• Lead the day to day management of ASLP & the Franchise Learning Portal
• Set-up AMENA Sales Capability Scorecard and Establish KPI Tracking
• Ensure continuous improvement of learning delivery efficiency and effectiveness
• Leads the measurement of results (financial, operational) for AMENA learning delivery including SLAs.
• Support Sector CoE in the language adaptation of Curriculum to optimize Curriculum
• Partner with sales capability managers to execute the Sales Capability agenda for the Sector
• Partner with HR to conduct the Global Sales Competency Model for Managers and Front Line and define base line proficiency levels for each role within the Sales Force Organization
• Play a key role in cascading/deploying an effective and simple Sales Capability calendar to be implemented and sustained at AMENA across all markets
• Partner closely with Sales Leads within CUs and I&S resources at Bottling Partners to Implement & Sustain Sales Processes (Sales On-Boarding/ATU/ WCCE) & conduct health check for Sales Processes to establish corrective plans as necessary.
• Support in implementing any corporate learning and development initiatives to ensure successful and consistent deployment
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|