Sales & Customer Care Supervisor – The office
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Target achievement.
• Collection follow up.
• Quotations follow up.
• Establishing client’s database.
• Customers care.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|