Sales Enablement Manager MANDARIN SPEAKER – Executive Solutions
The Sales Enablement Manager will support business owners and executives in accounts and opportunity management on specific deals. He/she will be accountable for visiting prospective customers, providing demonstrations, and providing solution-oriented advice, assisting with RFP responses, and internally aligning teams and partners to deliver Proof of Concept to win the deal.
- Support and partner with the business owners in identifying and targeting potential new businesses.
- Regular meetings with customers, conduct high quality demos on solutions independently.
- Analyzing customer requirements, use cases, priorities and processes.
- Supports the business owners in the development of proposals, value propositions, alliances, and contract negotiations with assigned accounts.
- Deliver and align internal product development teams to quickly deliver Proof of Concept to win deals.
- Work with product development teams, and sort appropriate partners to design, develop solutions fit within the customers’ requirements.
- Manage partner relationships and facilitate project managers to ensure on time delivery.
- Conduct follow-up with customers to ensure customer satisfactions with solutions.
- Document and maintain sales records.
- Travel between China and UAE, Central Asia, and other regions when needed. This position requires around 70% of time be spent in UAE or at customer sites.
- Keep abreast on knowledge of company’s and partners’ solutions a to facilitate sales efforts.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Human Resources|