We are looking to recruit new sales and leasing consultants for our brand new office. The company has a very strong work ethic and we believe in providing all the necessary tools to our staff to ensure they can be successful and achieve their goals. We are currently undergoing a huge expansion plan and as such are looking for highly qualified, skilled and professional individuals who will become the core foundation of our company’s growth. All successful applicants will receive full in-house training as well as RERA Certification which will enable you to work as a fully licensed and qualified Broker in Dubai. You will be provided with continual round the clock support from our existing staff and managers to ensure that you have all the tools and guidance at your disposal to fulfil your maximum potential
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Contact potential clients through calls, emails, etc. to offer them property consultancy services
– Prepare and present business proposals to convince clients and secure a consulting deal
– Generate leads through newspapers, real estate portals, referrals, emails, phone calls as well as direct visits.
– Achieve sales targets set by the company
– Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
– Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
– Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
– Maintain regular contact with Developers, landlords, investors, tenants and owners to find new opportunities and assess existing ones
– Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
– Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
– Provide excellent customer service
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Fresh Graduate|