Sales Executive – Farsi Speaking
• Sell advertising space and all associated products, quote and negotiate prices and prepare contracts.
• Maintain and follow up on current clients and agencies.
• Identify, meet and conclude new business deals.
• Develop a client database with up-to-date information on market trends and competitors.
• Receive and interpret market feedback from both agencies and direct clients and pass on information to relevant parties.
• Develop and nurture relationships with all potential advertiser and agencies.
• Ensure that release orders are communicated as scheduled to sales coordinators and accounting department.
• Help the accounting department to follow up on payments due to the company.
• Follow up with sales coordinators to ensure material deadlines are as per schedule.
• Submit daily and weekly reports including but not limited to progress reports on calls, proposals and visits carried out.
• Thorough understanding of the advertising market thorough understanding of digital and social media.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Arts/Entertainment/and Media|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|