Sales Executive – Lifting Equipment – I-Talent
Sales Executive – Lifting Equipment
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
• Identifies product improvements by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Plans and lays out maintenance projects and work order documentation.
• Orders and purchases all maintenance tools, equipment, material and spare parts.
• Maintains maintenance records and orders all necessary
• Works with Facilities Management & Services (FMS) or other contractors and coordinates job completion.
• Maintains proper work safety standards.
• Recommends, develops, and implements maintenance policies and procedures as necessary to achieve effective operations.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Sales Outsourcing; Construction & Building; Heavy Industry & Metallurgy|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|