Sales Executive-Travel Agency
• Promote SATA to existing and new corporate accounts and individual clients.
• Make sales calls with the objective of acquiring new and additional corporate accounts/clients and cash business, including Holidays and Leisure
• Maintain excellent relations with clients/customers and provide support and assistance ensuring that all travel requirements are handled efficiently
• Keep their control manag
ers informed about competitors and market trends/practices and complaints if any.
• Maintain and provide regular reports in prescribed formats.
• Assists in reconciliation of accounts & collections in coordination with Finance Department.
Ensure sales target are met in coordination with other team members.
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|