The Sales Manager will be responsible for all business development, commercial and administrative related issues in GCC and Yemen (excluding Saudi Arabia and UAE).Based in Dubai and working closely with the Sales Director you will be responsible for sales management, Key Accounts Management and Distributors management in the stated countries. This will involve analysing sales trends, distribution channels, sales targets and budgets and proposing relevant actions to achieve financial and brands’ targets.
– Managing relationship with distributors while ensuring compliance to company standards and Good Business Practices (GBP).
– Building relationships with customers and cultivating accounts into long-term customer alliances.
– Minimizing commercial risk when developing sales contracts.
– Developing key customer accounts in the region.
– Provide support to the channel partners for business development including joint customer visits.
– Preparing and making sales presentations focusing on value to consumer.
– Identify new business, channel opportunities and customer needs in the region to ensure growth.
– Preparing short, mid and long term plans, execute yearly plans and achieve its targets consistent with the Business objectives, full responsibility of Profit and Loss, Accounts
– Receivable and Inventory for related countries.
– Acting as a liaison between the Marketing team and distributors.
– Implementing Brand strategies in the countries within that region.
– Coordinating closely with other functions involved in the development of the business in GCC to ensure Group success in the region.
– Coordinating key market visits from company staff and management.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|