Sales Manager (Interior Fit out) – Quinn & McGrath Services Dubai, UAE
About the Company
Quinn & McGrath Services Limited is a leading construction & engineering resourcing company specialising in placing construction personnel in the UK and Overseas.
We have a proven track record in the placement of permanent professionals covering a broad range of disciplines including Civil Engineering, Construction, Fit Out, Project Management, Health & Safety, Design and Planning management, QA/QC, Architectural and consulting Engineering.
We are looking for Sales Managers (Interior Fit out)to work for a construction company who wish to expand their interior fit out Division across the in the Gulf Region
Our client is looking for experience sales managers with a background in interior fit outs to work in Qatar, UAE and Saudi Arabia
– Sales Manager Interior fit out
– Scout new opportunities selecting the most appropriate ones.
– Not just sales but also tender leader in order to process at least part of the Client’s/Architect’s request
– Manage the local relationship with the Clients and the Architects with the goal of providing a high service level in order to increase customer satisfaction and ensure clients’ retention.
– Be accountable for the economic and financial results of all the account jobs.
– Deal with the Mother-Company to carry out and coordinate the commercial and tender activity and to coordinate his activity with the General Manager of the Subsidiary.
– Monitor timings and costs of the following activities
– Procurement of bulk orders
– Quality control
– Manage relations with the client, architects and all relevant suppliers to establish and maintain strong relationships through proactive account management which will include regular face to face meetings and communication.
– Be responsible for rolling-out concept drawings received from the client.
– Manage value engineering activities in collaboration with the Project Manager
– Research and propose to the client new materials and solutions.
– Streamline all the activities related with the project.
– Must have Middle East experience
– 5 years of proven experience in Interiors field or in Contracting Fit-out
– Consolidated expertise of contracts
– Excellent communication and influencing skills
– Arabic speakers preferred