Sales Manager – Lubricants – Mackenzie Jones Dubai, UAE
About the Company
Mackenzie Jones Middle East has decades of HR, Marketing, Finance & Accounting, Sales, Secretarial & Business Support, Management Consulting and Engineering recruitment expertise. Along with a deep understanding of key market sectors and regions, we never forget to treat clients, companies and candidates as individuals who have unique needs.
So we always listen, constantly learn, occasionally challenge and frequently advise. It’s all part of a service renowned for its courtesy, consideration and dedication. Based in Dubai since 2006, our office covers the GCC and Levant countries and with the right regional expertise, we are the leading specialists.
We’re growing rapidly because people appreciate our honesty, commitment and results.
Areas of specialties we recruit for are: Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, Marketing, Sales, Secretarial & Business Support, Executive Search, Banking & Financial Services, Management Consulting and Engineering.
Our client is a leading distributor of automotive spare parts, vehicles, equipment and lubricants. Headquartered in Europe and with a global network of offices, due to continued growth, they now require a Sales Manager-Lubricants for their Dubai office.
Based in Dubai and reporting to the Lubricants Head of Department, your primary responsibility will be to develop business across the African continent, specifically selling lubricants to companies within the mining industry. Additional responsibilities will include:
– Visiting customers across Africa and selling through direct sales
– Conducting market research to identify opportunities
– Interacting with distributors and end users
– Preparing sales forecasts and budgets
– Preparing and implementing sales strategies
– Achieving pre-assigned sales targets
– Western educated to degree level
– Experience selling lubricants to mining companies in Africa
– Ability to travel extensively
– Strong sales track record
– Excellent communication and presentation skills
– French speaking would be an advantage