Sales Manager – Smiths Detection
The Sales Manager is an integral and important part of Smiths Detection (M.E.) FZE (SDME) carrying the overall sales responsibilities for specific territories/market verticals in the Middle East.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure the Smiths Code of Corporate Responsibility and Business Ethics is upheld in all activities.
• Close new business with new and existing customers to meet or exceed the Sales quota assigned for the territory.
• Create Sales Plan for the assigned territory/market vertical. The plan will contain both qualitative and quantitative information and provide the Director Sales with the required information to capture all available Sales opportunities in the territory. The Sales Plan will be updated annually and executed throughout the year
• Proactive understanding of the market and business drivers and provide strategic inputs (both qualitative and quantitative) to the Director Sales and active involvement in the setting up of the yearly sales budgets.
• Ownership of reporting the sales numbers and ensuring the accuracy of the sales data in SAP for the assigned territory/market vertical. Ensure timely and accurate reporting.
• Monitoring Partner Performance, understanding the strengths of each and every partner thereby aligning the channel to support our business. This will also include new partner evaluation and signup’s.
• Provide challenging and proactive support to the channel partners.
• Drive exploration of new markets / verticals and tap profitable business opportunities resulting in New Customer Acquisition
• Ensure Customer Satisfaction and Key Client Retention
• Pro-active coordination within all the departments of the organization to ensure smooth flow of business
• Work closely with the Projects/Programs team for smooth and profitable completion of projects.
All aspects of the sales process, including but not limited to:
• Prospecting and identification of potential customers.
• Creating/managing existing/new customer relationships.
• Arranging and conducting product demonstrations.
• Participating in trade exhibitions/conferences.
• Creating quotations to customers/prospects.
• Contributing to major proposals for the territory.
• Participate in product/sales skills training as required.
• Participate/contribute to internal sales meetings.
• Comply with Company health, safety and environmental policies.
• Comply with the company compliance and business ethics policy
• Comply with all applicable export control and security regulations.
• Any other tasks assigned by the Director Sales to this role from time and time and not covered above
• Establish and maintain a professional relationship with customers/partners/prospects
• Will be required to travel domestically on average 50% of the month
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|