Sales & Marketing Manager FMCG – UAE
1. Accountable for Strategic Planning
a. Define and manage full year marketing plan ensuring its delivery against targets, on time, on budget and to appropriate standards of quality
b. Ensure brand proposition, as defined by host brand, is integrated into all marketing activity
c. Define and document brand proposition
d. Develop plans for new market entry.
e. Set targets /measures for all marketing activity
f. Identify opportunities and solutions for enhancing the Brand’s marketing
g. Develop the company’s sales and marketing strategy in order to help achieve the desired current business results and to meet the future challenges.
2. Deploy an action plan to the sales and marketing Team in order to drive the team towards specific goals and achieve company’s desired results.
3. Set a pricing strategy that will help ensure market competitiveness and achieve company’s desired profit margin.
Market analysis and Business Development
4. Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
5. Search and acquire new products that will grow the portfolio in order to achieve higher business results.
6. Conduct proper market research and feasibility studies for new products in order to assess properly the potential of new products.
7. Improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
8. Analyze sales targets, performance and develop a clear business plan.
9. Analyze sales targets by market sector, key organizations/companies target.
10. Develops and manages budgets, forecasts and strategy to ensure that the RTM channel achieve targeted sales, goals and objectives.
11. Has accountability for the sales results of a ledger of National RTM accounts – driving new accounts/account retention and growth of existing Foodservice business.
12. Maintain the market inventory of restaurants, hotels and catering companies and develop action plans to turn potential customers into actual ones.
13. Keep track of the market movement (market demands, competitors, service & reputation).
14. Search for new sales opportunities, new markets, and customers.
15. Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
16. Conduct visits to key customers’, potential key clients, corporate accounts and international chains outlets for follow up and as requested.
17. Maintain updated data on competition and their products in the market.
18. Develop and follow-up action plans for new products’ sales activities.
19. Plan meetings and trade shows.
Budgets and targets
20. Prepare Sales and marketing budgets and forecasts in coordination with the Sales and marketing Team
21. Conduct monthly benchmarking and analysis of the yearly budget with the assistance of the Sales and Marketing Coordinator.
Customer feedback and complaints
22. Build and maintain a strong relationship and partnership with customers especially with decision makers to facilitate collaboration and the achievement of the sales targets.
23. Establish strong links and account penetration with institutional and foodservice chain customers in order to secure long term high volume commitments.
24. Resolve and follow-up on key customer complaints.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing; FMCG; Manufacturing and Production|