Sales Representatives – Pharmalink & Medicina Group
To achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory / market segment by effectively selling the products of the company thereby increasing market share and increasing gross profit.
1. Analyze and travel according to assigned territories for identifying potentiality and determine the value of customers thereby securing confirmed orders.
2. Promotes and secure orders, through a relationship-based approach by conducting telephone calls, in-person visits and presentations to existing and potentially new customers.
3. Demonstrate and impart product knowledge to existing and potentially new customers and arrange products display in customer premises based on their expiry.
4. Collect due payments along with payment details from customer as per the statement.5. Fill in the order forms and forward to the Stores Dept. to ensure timely delivery of products to the customers.
5. Building and maintain positive working relationship with Medical Representatives, Marketing team, Finance, Logistics and Stores.
6. Reaching (and if possible exceeding) Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Sales Targets.
7. Planning work schedules along with weekly and monthly timetables. Report on a daily basis regarding market visits and customer feedback. Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
8. Collect credit application from new customers as per company policy, forward to Finance Dept. for opening of any new credit facility and notify them about any existing customers which may default on payments or close down.
9. Anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting to a strategy accordingly, developing strategies for increasing opportunities.
10. Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment by keeping abreast of product applications, technical data presentations, market conditions, competitor activities, advertising and promotional trends. Participate actively in company meetings, trade shows and conventions.
11. Coordinate and resolve all issues of key clients with Sales, Marketing, Stores and Finance.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|