Job Listing for "Manager Jobs"
Search result for Manager Jobs in United Arab Emirates are listed bellow. Jobzed.com is your partner for searching job vacancies and building up a career in United Arab Emirates (UAE) which also includes areas of UAE like like Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Um Al Quwain. You can search more similar jobs using our website for you to start working on your career.
Company: Prime Strategy
The main objective of this role is to develop the growth of the existing business, defining and executing strategic business plans, creating, monitoring, and...
Posted 25 days ago
Company: InterSystems Corporation
The Business Development Manager will play an integral role in increasing market share for InterSystems Gulf Region....
Posted 30+ days ago
Company: SAMA SAMA HOLIDAY HOMES
Roles and Responsibilities: sales Define sales strategy Create marketing & PR strategy Build and grow additional revenue streams Work closely with external...
Posted 30+ days ago
Assisting the finance director in managing, processing and troubleshooting various accounts and transactions. Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the finance director Help oversee and manage individual accounts Create, send, and follow up on invoices Review and adhere to department budgets attractive salary with benefits, Job Details Date Posted: 2017-01-02 Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Accounting and Auditing Company Industry: Finance/Economics; Financial Services Preferred Candidate Career Level: Entry Level Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Accounting and Auditing Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
One of GMS' largest clients in the Middle East is looking for an exceptional Digital Marketing Manager to join their team with the purpose of supporting the roll out of a global customer experience programme within the ME region. Job Details Date Posted: 2016-12-29 Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Marketing and PR Company Industry: Automotive Monthly Salary: US $7,000 Preferred Candidate Career Level: Management Degree: Bachelor's degree Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Marketing and PR Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
A world-renowned automotive business in the UAE is looking to find their next Dealer Development/Network Section Manager to the team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with approximately 5 years experience within automotive regional office who is looking for the next step in their career.
An exciting and challenging role has arisen with one of GMS' most valued clients. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a global brand and become part of a hugely successful team here in Dubai. Job Details Date Posted: 2016-12-29 Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Marketing and PR Company Industry: Automotive Monthly Salary: US $7,000 Preferred Candidate Career Level: Management Degree: Bachelor's degree Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Marketing and PR Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
We are seeking to hire a dynamic and professional Marketing Manager for our Company. The F& B Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, monitoring & evaluating all marketing communications strategies for the food & Beverage outlets including advertising, promotions, public relations, e-commerce, social media & collateral with a focus on driving & generating incremental revenue in line with overall vision & objective of the company. Job Details Date Posted: 2016-12-29 Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Marketing and PR Company Industry: Catering/Food Services/Restaurants Preferred Candidate Career Level: Management Gender: Male Nationality: Albania; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Bulgaria; Belarus; Czech Republic; Estonia; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Kosovo; Lithuania; Latvia; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Poland; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Ukraine; United Kingdom Degree: Master's degree Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Marketing and PR Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES · Overall responsibility for leadership of sales activities across regions. · Face of the organization, present a professional image at all times · Managing the sales team to achieve & exceed expectations. · Determining market trends & competitive analysis to formulate effective way forward · Lead a large multinational sales team across multiple locations
• Administers people assessment and succession planning processes for all employees • Develops processes, guidelines and documentation for all people assessment initiatives, including all required training materials • Trains diverse stakeholders to effectively use people assessment processes and systems • Develops standard reports for the Operations Manager and Managing Directors • Partners with HR and Operations to identify, develop and maintain training requirements to support restaurant teams • Conducts semiannual needs assessments and makes recommendations for enhancing workforce effectiveness and overall company performance • Partners with clients to develop and implement leadership development workshops, including but not limited to facilitator slides and notes, participant materials, participant feedback materials and reinforcement materials • Identifies opportunities to maximize performance management systems through integration and simplification of data systems and building processes efficiencies • Collects and analyzes metrics, data and feedback to continually improve processes owned by the company • Develops surveys that provide qualitative and quantitative insights • Partners with managers to identify, develop and execute leadership development initiatives to drive internal development and promotion success rates • Develops and enhances leadership competencies, behavioral anchors and other people assessment tools, including but not limited to interview guides, assessment centers and other job assessments • Designs and administers employee engagement survey, analyzes results and presents findings and recommendations for improvement to senior leadership • Ensures that all new joiners attend the orientation program • Conduct training needs analysis of the various department • Establish a training library of books, videos journals and resources to assist trainer and staff development • Liaise with educational institutions conducting hospitality training courses • Administer the training budget and purchase training materials as required Job Details Date Posted: 2016-12-29 Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Other Company Industry: Catering/Food Services/Restaurants Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Other Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
• Co-ordinate with all the firm’s lawyers on case proceedings and all in house legal works on a day to day basis and supervise the completion of the same. • Maintain work schedules for individual lawyers and legal researchers • Interact with the clients and works entrusted to the firm.
-Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications -Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met -Setting customer service standards -Specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers -Investigating and setting standards for quality and health and safety -Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level -Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures -Writing management and technical reports and customers’ charters -Determining training needs -Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality -Directing objectives to maximize profitability -Recording, analyzing and distributing statistical information monitoring performance Job Details Date Posted: 2016-12-29 Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Other Company Industry: Catering/Food Services/Restaurants Preferred Candidate Career Level: Management Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Other Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
The Bike Floor Manager (BFM) must ensure sales are meeting targets, stocks are refilled, workshop is well stocked and running smoothly, the department image is as per brand guidelines and the department runs effectively and efficiently. The BFM will need to assist the bike team with all bike related events and activities. Sales is the most important performance indicator for the BFM He/She must drive this Key Performance Indicator at all times.
Overall Role * Transforms event ideas into reality, Plans, organizes and makes logistic arrangements for all internal & external events. * Monitors & oversees conferences & events while attending the same. Makes statistic reports and shares with relevant parties.
The Assistant Bike Store Manager must ensure sales are meeting targets, department image is as per brand guidelines, staff motivation is high and an effective operation of the bike operation is always in motion. The Assistant Bike Manager will need to assist the Bike Store Manager and his team to champion all bike related events and activities. He/She will communicate and interact with cycling individuals, teams and the local cycling community.
The Main Purpose of the role: • To ensure the fresh products maintain the quality • To ensure the Accommodation facilities are kept to the required standard The main areas of responsibility: • Create and maintain QA/HSE policies and procedures • Continuous stock inspection • Generate weekly QA Stock Inspection Report of all the goods available in the cold storages • Continuous study of the shelf life for all fruits and vegetables inside the cold storages • Inbound Raw Goods Inspection, inspecting containers upon arrival, yield analysis of fruits and vegetables • Deal with all aspects of the claims of consignments • HACCP System revision, modification and implementation • Microbiological inspection of raw and finished products • Issuing and monitoring of chemicals required for the production • Assign duties and responsibilities to the Sanitation Team • Inspecting and reporting cleanliness of the facility • Conduct internal and external audits • Continuous review of budgets and ensure cost saving at all times Job Details Date Posted: 2016-12-28 Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Quality Control Company Industry: FMCG Preferred Candidate Career Level: Management Gender: Male Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Quality Control Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
The Main Purpose of the role: • Responsible for the output of products • Ensure high quality of product • Ensure Del Monte processes and procedures are adhered to • Ensure correct manpower to keep production going • Ensure correct power usage • Ensure everything is documented The main areas of responsibility: • Check daily reports which state how much production per head • Ensure training program are given to staff members so that they are aware of how to handle the food to guarantee quality • Ensure documentation checklists on each machine to ensure proper usage • Identify specific points that may affect the quality of the product • Review reports from QA and Production supervisors • Ensure reports are submitted to Accounts department Job Details Date Posted: 2016-12-28 Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Manufacturing Company Industry: FMCG Preferred Candidate Career Level: Management Gender: Male Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Manufacturing Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
Reporting to the CFO, with dotted line to General Manager of Al Gurg Real Estate, the finance manager to be the overall controller of financial information of AGRE and act as sparring partner with the General Manager Accounting & Controlling To supervise critical functions within the accounts department and monitor compliance with prescribed and accepted accounting principles (IFRS) and company policies & procedures. Review and control bank reconciliation to ensure minimum variances in financial statements.
We are looking for a reliable logistics manager to be responsible for the overall fleet management. The goal is to manage the entire transportation cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and consistency in our operations. A successful candidate should have considerable operational experience in logistics and vehicle maintenance, and use fleet management software to track and monitor the various aspects of fleet and driver operations.
- Drawing up of Production Schedule. - Monitor day-to-day operations to ensure quality products are produced for our customers. - Maintain effective relations with the Management team (Materials Management, Warehouse, Sanitation, and Maintenance) - Estimating how long a job will take, costing it, and setting the quality standards.
Parsons is the Project Management Consultancy for a major metro project in Dubai, UAE. We are currently looking for a Reporting Manager with strong technical writing and editing skills. Main Responsibilities The Reporting Manager will play a key role in the project and will be required to work very closely with the Project Director, Project Controls Manager and the other teams on the project.
- Generating the “Survey Master Plan” for the overall period from manufacturing at factory and erection at site for Special Structure - (He is required to have the capacity to make the overall survey method e.g. how to survey, where to survey, when to survey under full understanding of the structural behavior, design requirements and erection sequence.) - Overall Surveying Management incorporating the manufacturer’s (Denholm Yam, Eversendai Offshore) and Surveying subcontractor(ALTO) - Analyzing the surveying result and error from the output from each party ( Manufacturer’s, Surveying subcontractor’s, HDEC staff’s) - And finalize the reliable survey result. - Reviewing and Verifying survey method statement from each party (Manufacturer, surveying subcontractor) - Establishing overall combined surveying plan with surveying subcontractor and manufacturer for entire period from manufacturing and erection.
- Build and negotiate relationships with suppliers in the travel industry . - Develop and run marketing campaigns through our media, advertising and PR partners .