Job Listing for "ms construction mcc"
Search result for ms construction mcc in United Arab Emirates are listed bellow. Jobzed.com is your partner for searching job vacancies and building up a career in United Arab Emirates (UAE) which also includes areas of UAE like like Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Um Al Quwain. You can search more similar jobs using our website for you to start working on your career.
Job Description S&P World Networks DMCC(SnP) is an affiliate company of Hanwha Group, a Fortune 500 company and one of top 10 conglomerates of the Republic of Korea. Hanwha Groups global network of affiliates includes companies in different sectors such as manufacturing & construction, hospitality service and financing institutions. SnP ...
Job Description Company: S&P World Networks DMCC S&P World Networks DMCC(SnP) is an affiliate company of Hanwha Group, a Fortune 500 company and one of top 10 conglomerates of the Republic of Korea. Hanwha Groups global network of affiliates includes companies in different sectors such as manufacturing & construction, hospitality ...
Indman Consultants - Sharjah - Engineering Graduate in Civil Discipline 10 Years Experience in Civil/Buildings Construction Field with Multinational Companies; out of 10 Years 7 Years experience in Middle East QC Civil Inspection Man Management Good communication in English (Written/Spoken) Skills Experience in interpreting Soil/Earth/Concrete Test Certificates & Codes Preparation of Quality Control Procedures, Inspection Test Plan, QC Forms - Candidates in UAE and willing to join immediately preferred - Forward CV to ramya(at)indmandmcc(dot)ae alongwith documents and expected salary Education CIVIL Job Details Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates Company Industry: Construction Company Type: Recruitment Agency Job Role: Construction and Building Employment Type: Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified Number of Vacancies: 1 Job Ref.: JB3690084 Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Years of Experience: Min: 10 Max: 20 Residence Location: United Arab Emirate... - Permanent - Full-time
Abu Dhabi - Lead Electrical Engineer NES Global talent is working with a government entity that is focused on the Oil and Gas sector. Due to continuously growing through major development and expansion, our client is looking to hire Lead Electrical Engineer to join the team on a long term contract residential basis in Abu Dhabi. The Lead Electrical Engineer will be responsible for a team of engineers to manage the pre-commissioning, commissioning and acceptance of all electrical modular build substations, control rooms and local electrical rooms, comprising of 132kV GIS switchgear, MCC, VFD, UPS, F&G and Instrumentation, from mechanical completion to operational handover
Marketing Competence Centre Reports to: MCC Team Leader Salary Range: Approximate salary: 22,000 AED Benefits: Medical Insurance for self & family, Life Insurance for self, Annual Ticket for self, Children School fees as per the grade maximum of 2 children, mobile and sim and car Location: Dubai, UAE Previous Experience: • Preferable: Civil Engineer with MBA • Regional Product Manager, Senior profile (Knowledge of construction tools and already working in construction industries with marketing experience) • 3-5 years experience Responsibilities: • Capture competitor’s activities and assess on a regular basis BU competitiveness
• Distribute market intelligence and analysis to appropriate personnel
• React as appropriate to market dynamics and competitor’s activities
• Fact Base to feed trade / PLS strategies, INPs, BOD
• Ensure compliance with CI/CD guidelines for all marketing material
• Understand the concept behind our brand identity and the related elements of innovation, performance, service
• Focus upon the benefits of the customers, align actions with words and act with integrity
• Coordinate closely with HAG for the development of new products and subsequent marketing strategies to ensure proper integration of the customers voice
• Devise and manage product lifecycle measures (e.g. promotions, phase out, punning)
• Drive the growth of strategically important product lines through MCS (i.e. steer MCS participations, product line
penetration and coverage) • BTS (Basic Training Seminars) to provide new joiners with the basic application / product information
• Define the killer value proposition: killer arguments, killer demos for key product lines
• Train the trainer concept and passing the knowledge to the different MO marketing teams across the region
• Ensure the MO marketing teams pass the same message to all MCS for a single and consistent message to the
• Fully manage and co-ordinate product promotion and sales incentive actions
About the company: The company provides leading-edge technology to the global construction industry.
Senior Estimator required for Market leading British Contractor based in Abu Dhabi. You will participate in all aspects of the bid/estimating process; review of plans and specs, soliciting and negotiating prices from subcontractors/suppliers, interaction with owners/architects/engineers. Requirements Performs quantity take-offs. Assists in the pricing and bidding of construction projects. Communicates ...
» Oversees the entire Quality Assurance and Quality Control system of the organization. » Quality Management Representative (QMR); responsible and accountable for the maintenance of ISO 9001 certification; » Ensuring that Quality Management System is established, implemented and maintained in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001; » Reports to ...
? Experience in engineering studies, design development, Conceptual & FEED Studies, detailed engineering, equipment sizing, preparation of technical specification, data sheets, hazards classification, cost estimation, bid evaluation, procurement and construction management supervision related to oil and gas, petrochemical. ? Worked on Hazardous Area Classification Drawings, SLDs, Control Schematics, Construction Layouts, ...
Company: Skyline Solutions
Proficient in MS Office.*. Minimum one year experience in construction field.*. We are looking for an experienced Civil Foreman in UAE.Job Details:....
Posted 24 days ago
Company: Silicon HR
Proficient in MS Office. Three years experience in construction field.*. A leading company looking for an experienced Civil Engineer in UAE.Job Details:....
Posted 11 days ago
Company: Scientific Analytical Tools
Inspects construction site to monitor progress and ensure conformance to engineering plans, specifications, and construction and safety standards....
Posted 3 days ago
Location: Abu Dhabi
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES Knowledge of computer and MS Office package Knowledge of standard office procedures and equipment Good communications skills....
Posted 24 days ago
Company: Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers
Location: Jebel Ali Freezone
We operate in a multitude of sectors, including construction, transportation, oil and gas, agriculture, energy and mining....
Posted 4 days ago
Company: Bhatia Brothers FZE
With 5-10 yrs of experience from building construction projects. Full command on latest version of CAD, PC & MS Office skills....
Posted 10 days ago
Company: Green Line
Proficient in MS Office.*. Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects.*....
Posted 18 days ago
Interesting Alternative Jobs to "ms construction mcc"
- Executive Secretary Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills equipped with office administration skills Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (more) p Login for more job information and to Apply
- Business Development Manager- Selling to the Mining Industry ï&130· Responsible for developing a strategic plan business plan on how to increase market share in the mining industry (geographically by service and by customer)ï&130· Identify new and emerging needs among current and potential client companies for our services and productsï&130· Provide the CCO wit
- Property Consultant PROPERTY CONSULTANT REQUIRED FOR REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE COMPANY. Leading Real Estate Company with full support, best CRM system & marketing tools, friendly environment, commission based (only), centrally located; always improving & updating marketing strategies, contract with Top 10 developers in Dubai, Visa, health insurance & training provided by the ...
- Full Stack Developer Full Stack Developer Permanent Melbourne based Dynamic team environment About Jade Jade Software is a global software company that specialises in Enterprise Solutions Digital Innovation and Smart Logistics The Jade team is made up of expert passionate people drawn from the world&rsquos leading companies It&rsquos this talent combined with ou
- Bakery Assistant, with experience in puff Bakery Assistant, with experience in puff pastry & breads, required for a confectionery in Dubai. Email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Videographer Dubai – Company Name: Arab Media Group Location: Dubai Experience: 1 – 2 Years Keywords / Skills: Video,Videographer Education: Bachelor’s Degree Function: Advertising/Entertainment/Media Role: Other Media/ Journalism – Videographer Industry: Entertainment/ Media/ Publishing Posted On: 20th Sep 2016 About Company arabmediagroup Job Description – Covering parks various offerings as per ...
- Senior Litigation Associate Lawyer (Bilingual) – Charterhouse UAE About the Company
During the last ten years, Charterhouse has been operating across Dubai, Abu Dhabi and the GCC Markets. In many ways, we were the recruiter who established and set the standards within the regional recruitment industry benchmarking and innovating the service levels associated to Search and Selection.
Charterhouse understands ...
- Transportation Planner We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced Transport Planner into the Transport Planning team based in Dubai The client is a globally-recognised engineering professional services firm You will have a strong transport planning track record and be able to demonstrate experience in managing a diverse range of projects ...
Petroleum Engineer (03M) – Sumaco Manpower in Abu Dhabi Prepare overall schedule program for testing wells, bottom holes surveys, wire line operations, well stimulation and petroleum engineering operations. Monitors the performance and progress in implementation and recommend corrective measures to resolve operational difficulties. Conduct short-term studies to improve the efficiency of production/injection operations. Task, Duties and Accountabilities: • Supervised ...
- Furniture Carpenter, with Gulf exp Furniture Carpenter, with Gulf exp., required for a decor Co. in Sharjah. Call 050-7362215 / email@example.com – source from GNCareers UAE