Job Listing for "ms construction mcc"
Search result for ms construction mcc in United Arab Emirates are listed bellow. Jobzed.com is your partner for searching job vacancies and building up a career in United Arab Emirates (UAE) which also includes areas of UAE like like Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Um Al Quwain. You can search more similar jobs using our website for you to start working on your career.
Please note that job ads are posted by KOTRA Dubai, but recruited by the COMPANY BELOW. KOTRA Dubai helps UAE-based Korean clients for recruitment. KOTRA Dubai DOESN'T ACCEPT TELEPHONE INQUIRIES.
Job Description S&P World Networks DMCC(SnP) is an affiliate company of Hanwha Group, a Fortune 500 company and one of top 10 conglomerates of the Republic of Korea. Hanwha Groups global network of affiliates includes companies in different sectors such as manufacturing & construction, hospitality service and financing institutions. SnP ...
Job Description Company: S&P World Networks DMCC S&P World Networks DMCC(SnP) is an affiliate company of Hanwha Group, a Fortune 500 company and one of top 10 conglomerates of the Republic of Korea. Hanwha Groups global network of affiliates includes companies in different sectors such as manufacturing & construction, hospitality ...
Indman Consultants - Sharjah - Engineering Graduate in Civil Discipline 10 Years Experience in Civil/Buildings Construction Field with Multinational Companies; out of 10 Years 7 Years experience in Middle East QC Civil Inspection Man Management Good communication in English (Written/Spoken) Skills Experience in interpreting Soil/Earth/Concrete Test Certificates & Codes Preparation of Quality Control Procedures, Inspection Test Plan, QC Forms - Candidates in UAE and willing to join immediately preferred - Forward CV to ramya(at)indmandmcc(dot)ae alongwith documents and expected salary Education CIVIL Job Details Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates Company Industry: Construction Company Type: Recruitment Agency Job Role: Construction and Building Employment Type: Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified Number of Vacancies: 1 Job Ref.: JB3690084 Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Years of Experience: Min: 10 Max: 20 Residence Location: United Arab Emirate... - Permanent - Full-time
Abu Dhabi - Lead Electrical Engineer NES Global talent is working with a government entity that is focused on the Oil and Gas sector. Due to continuously growing through major development and expansion, our client is looking to hire Lead Electrical Engineer to join the team on a long term contract residential basis in Abu Dhabi. The Lead Electrical Engineer will be responsible for a team of engineers to manage the pre-commissioning, commissioning and acceptance of all electrical modular build substations, control rooms and local electrical rooms, comprising of 132kV GIS switchgear, MCC, VFD, UPS, F&G and Instrumentation, from mechanical completion to operational handover
Marketing Competence Centre Reports to: MCC Team Leader Salary Range: Approximate salary: 22,000 AED Benefits: Medical Insurance for self & family, Life Insurance for self, Annual Ticket for self, Children School fees as per the grade maximum of 2 children, mobile and sim and car Location: Dubai, UAE Previous Experience: • Preferable: Civil Engineer with MBA • Regional Product Manager, Senior profile (Knowledge of construction tools and already working in construction industries with marketing experience) • 3-5 years experience Responsibilities: • Capture competitor’s activities and assess on a regular basis BU competitiveness
• Distribute market intelligence and analysis to appropriate personnel
• React as appropriate to market dynamics and competitor’s activities
• Fact Base to feed trade / PLS strategies, INPs, BOD
• Ensure compliance with CI/CD guidelines for all marketing material
• Understand the concept behind our brand identity and the related elements of innovation, performance, service
• Focus upon the benefits of the customers, align actions with words and act with integrity
• Coordinate closely with HAG for the development of new products and subsequent marketing strategies to ensure proper integration of the customers voice
• Devise and manage product lifecycle measures (e.g. promotions, phase out, punning)
• Drive the growth of strategically important product lines through MCS (i.e. steer MCS participations, product line
penetration and coverage) • BTS (Basic Training Seminars) to provide new joiners with the basic application / product information
• Define the killer value proposition: killer arguments, killer demos for key product lines
• Train the trainer concept and passing the knowledge to the different MO marketing teams across the region
• Ensure the MO marketing teams pass the same message to all MCS for a single and consistent message to the
• Fully manage and co-ordinate product promotion and sales incentive actions
About the company: The company provides leading-edge technology to the global construction industry.
Senior Estimator required for Market leading British Contractor based in Abu Dhabi. You will participate in all aspects of the bid/estimating process; review of plans and specs, soliciting and negotiating prices from subcontractors/suppliers, interaction with owners/architects/engineers. Requirements Performs quantity take-offs. Assists in the pricing and bidding of construction projects. Communicates ...
» Oversees the entire Quality Assurance and Quality Control system of the organization. » Quality Management Representative (QMR); responsible and accountable for the maintenance of ISO 9001 certification; » Ensuring that Quality Management System is established, implemented and maintained in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001; » Reports to ...
? Experience in engineering studies, design development, Conceptual & FEED Studies, detailed engineering, equipment sizing, preparation of technical specification, data sheets, hazards classification, cost estimation, bid evaluation, procurement and construction management supervision related to oil and gas, petrochemical. ? Worked on Hazardous Area Classification Drawings, SLDs, Control Schematics, Construction Layouts, ...
Company: Louis Berger
Location: Abu Dhabi
Advanced knowledge of MS Office. The incumbent will manage construction projects from initiation to completion....
Posted 30+ days ago
Company: Ace Group
Two years experience in construction field *. Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications plans and schedules *....
Posted 28 days ago
Company: Nas Group
Good knowledge in Autocad Primavera 6 MS Tools *. 3 years experience in Construction and Pipeline related works*....
Posted 6 days ago
Company: Ace Group
Well versed in MS Office *. Eight years experience in construction field *. Managing parts of construction projects Job Requirements *....
Posted 5 days ago
Company: Nesto HR
Three years experience in construction field *. Well versed in MS Office and AutoCAD *. We are looking for an experienced Civil Engineer in Qatar Job Details *....
Posted 7 days ago
Proficient in MS Office *. One year experience in construction field *. A leading company looking for an experienced Civil Engineer in Qatar Job Details *....
Posted 8 days ago
Interesting Alternative Jobs to "ms construction mcc"
- manager- enterprise Randstad MENA is seeking experienced Manager – Enterprise on behalf of a major client This job will be based in United Arab Emirates Reports to Director – Technology Strategy & Governance Job Purpose Responsible for planning developing and operating the EC3 (command control center) and ensures effective partnership with all ...
- Senior Structural Engineer ( with unlimited Height Design License) Key Responsibilities Include · Working as part of the design team · Review and check designs and drawings · Produce design deliverable to high level of quality ensuring that all design work meets with the relevant technical and quality standards · Coordinat
- Demi Chef de Partie-Pan Asian Kitchen At more than 80 award-winning properties worldwide The Ritz-Carlton Ladies and Gentlemen create experiences so exceptional that long after a guest stays with us the experience (more) p Login for more job information and to Apply
- Proposal/Technical Writer – Dubai – ICP Gulf in Dubai Proposal Writer – Dubai International Remote Site Operations Company with Head Office in Dubai are currently seeking a Proposal Writer to join their team. JOB PURPOSE: Produce professionally written proposal content that clearly articulates the organisations value proposition. This is a networked role that requires an ability to work under ...
- Specialist Dermatologist Dubai – Hi , We have job opportunity as Specialist Dermatologist in Dubai License required: DHA / DHA eligibility letter Nationality: Asian/European/American/Arabs Experience: Min 4 to 5yrs after post graduation Qualification: Master in Dermatology Gender: Male / Female If interested please share your updated resume in a Word Format at ...
- Guest Services Executive (Female) – Front Office – Jumeirah Messilah Kuwait Jumeirah – Kuwait – Jumeirah, Dubai – Guest Services Executive (Female) – Front Office – Jumeirah Messilah Kuwait Interested in this opportunity ? Apply now Job description At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing ...
- Senior Cyber Security Engineer – Implementation Consultant Forcepoint is seeking a full-time professional services engineer to facilitate installation configuration integration management and training of Forcepoint&rsquos comprehensive suite of cyber products for a key upgrade programme This individual must be highly motivated have great interpersonal (more) Login for more job information
- Part-time mystery shoppers in Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi – GWR is a mystery shopping company that applies quality control for several accounts in 15 countries in the MENA region. Once you become a part-time shopper with us, you will enjoy visits to many leading restaurants, well-known fashion retail shops, and other interesting venues all during your ...
- Bus Driver – Eurogulf LLC Required, Bus Driver for a construction Co. with 3,5,6 Nos. license. Email CV to: email@example.com
- HomeroomClass Teacher Grade 1 – 3 Al Ain Apply now m2r Education require Primary Homeroom Class Teachers ideally with English American curriculum experience needed for this large international school in Al Ain United Arab Emirates You will be teaching Grade 1-3 This role is open to both male and female applicantsThe school has over 2500 pupils of mixed ...