Job Listing for "ms construction mcc"
Search result for ms construction mcc in United Arab Emirates are listed bellow. Jobzed.com is your partner for searching job vacancies and building up a career in United Arab Emirates (UAE) which also includes areas of UAE like like Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Um Al Quwain. You can search more similar jobs using our website for you to start working on your career.
Please note that job ads are posted by KOTRA Dubai, but recruited by the COMPANY BELOW. KOTRA Dubai helps UAE-based Korean clients for recruitment. KOTRA Dubai DOESN'T ACCEPT TELEPHONE INQUIRIES.
Job Description S&P World Networks DMCC(SnP) is an affiliate company of Hanwha Group, a Fortune 500 company and one of top 10 conglomerates of the Republic of Korea. Hanwha Groups global network of affiliates includes companies in different sectors such as manufacturing & construction, hospitality service and financing institutions. SnP ...
Job Description Company: S&P World Networks DMCC S&P World Networks DMCC(SnP) is an affiliate company of Hanwha Group, a Fortune 500 company and one of top 10 conglomerates of the Republic of Korea. Hanwha Groups global network of affiliates includes companies in different sectors such as manufacturing & construction, hospitality ...
Indman Consultants - Sharjah - Engineering Graduate in Civil Discipline 10 Years Experience in Civil/Buildings Construction Field with Multinational Companies; out of 10 Years 7 Years experience in Middle East QC Civil Inspection Man Management Good communication in English (Written/Spoken) Skills Experience in interpreting Soil/Earth/Concrete Test Certificates & Codes Preparation of Quality Control Procedures, Inspection Test Plan, QC Forms - Candidates in UAE and willing to join immediately preferred - Forward CV to ramya(at)indmandmcc(dot)ae alongwith documents and expected salary Education CIVIL Job Details Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates Company Industry: Construction Company Type: Recruitment Agency Job Role: Construction and Building Employment Type: Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified Number of Vacancies: 1 Job Ref.: JB3690084 Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Years of Experience: Min: 10 Max: 20 Residence Location: United Arab Emirate... - Permanent - Full-time
Abu Dhabi - Lead Electrical Engineer NES Global talent is working with a government entity that is focused on the Oil and Gas sector. Due to continuously growing through major development and expansion, our client is looking to hire Lead Electrical Engineer to join the team on a long term contract residential basis in Abu Dhabi. The Lead Electrical Engineer will be responsible for a team of engineers to manage the pre-commissioning, commissioning and acceptance of all electrical modular build substations, control rooms and local electrical rooms, comprising of 132kV GIS switchgear, MCC, VFD, UPS, F&G and Instrumentation, from mechanical completion to operational handover
Marketing Competence Centre Reports to: MCC Team Leader Salary Range: Approximate salary: 22,000 AED Benefits: Medical Insurance for self & family, Life Insurance for self, Annual Ticket for self, Children School fees as per the grade maximum of 2 children, mobile and sim and car Location: Dubai, UAE Previous Experience: • Preferable: Civil Engineer with MBA • Regional Product Manager, Senior profile (Knowledge of construction tools and already working in construction industries with marketing experience) • 3-5 years experience Responsibilities: • Capture competitor’s activities and assess on a regular basis BU competitiveness
• Distribute market intelligence and analysis to appropriate personnel
• React as appropriate to market dynamics and competitor’s activities
• Fact Base to feed trade / PLS strategies, INPs, BOD
• Ensure compliance with CI/CD guidelines for all marketing material
• Understand the concept behind our brand identity and the related elements of innovation, performance, service
• Focus upon the benefits of the customers, align actions with words and act with integrity
• Coordinate closely with HAG for the development of new products and subsequent marketing strategies to ensure proper integration of the customers voice
• Devise and manage product lifecycle measures (e.g. promotions, phase out, punning)
• Drive the growth of strategically important product lines through MCS (i.e. steer MCS participations, product line
penetration and coverage) • BTS (Basic Training Seminars) to provide new joiners with the basic application / product information
• Define the killer value proposition: killer arguments, killer demos for key product lines
• Train the trainer concept and passing the knowledge to the different MO marketing teams across the region
• Ensure the MO marketing teams pass the same message to all MCS for a single and consistent message to the
• Fully manage and co-ordinate product promotion and sales incentive actions
About the company: The company provides leading-edge technology to the global construction industry.
Senior Estimator required for Market leading British Contractor based in Abu Dhabi. You will participate in all aspects of the bid/estimating process; review of plans and specs, soliciting and negotiating prices from subcontractors/suppliers, interaction with owners/architects/engineers. Requirements Performs quantity take-offs. Assists in the pricing and bidding of construction projects. Communicates ...
» Oversees the entire Quality Assurance and Quality Control system of the organization. » Quality Management Representative (QMR); responsible and accountable for the maintenance of ISO 9001 certification; » Ensuring that Quality Management System is established, implemented and maintained in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001; » Reports to ...
? Experience in engineering studies, design development, Conceptual & FEED Studies, detailed engineering, equipment sizing, preparation of technical specification, data sheets, hazards classification, cost estimation, bid evaluation, procurement and construction management supervision related to oil and gas, petrochemical. ? Worked on Hazardous Area Classification Drawings, SLDs, Control Schematics, Construction Layouts, ...
Company: Safar Group
Well versed in MS Office.*. Minimum one year experience in construction field.*. A leading company looking for an experienced Project Engineer in UAE.Job...
Posted 19 days ago
Company: Pivot Engineering and General Contracting
Computer skills should include competency in MS Word and Excel. Bachelors in Civil Engineering with minimum 03-05 years of experience in a reputable...
Posted 30+ days ago
Company: United Arab Emirates University
Experience in pavement labs, highway construction sites, or asphalt mix plants. Has applied or is planning to apply to join UAEU for MS or PhD....
Posted 30+ days ago
Company: Matrix Solutions & Services
Well versed in MS Office. Minimum one year experience in construction field *. We are looking for an experienced Project Coordinator in UAE Job Details *....
Posted 19 days ago
Company: Parco Staffing
Location: Abu Dhabi
Proficient in MS Office. Minimum one year experience in construction field.*. We are looking for an experienced QA/QC Engineer in UAE.Job Details:....
Posted 16 days ago
Requirement and Qualifications B.E in Civil & Construction. Minimum of 5 years experience in UAE in the field of Contracts Admin. Skill in negotiating,...
Posted 30+ days ago
Interesting Alternative Jobs to "ms construction mcc"
- Construction Engineeer – Client of Five Continents in Abu Dhabi Required Skills
– Source from NaurikiGulf UAE
- UAE IRC32104 – Executive Chef Job Extract Key Accountabilities Recruit train motivate and evaluate his her team to ensure that thedepartment has the necessary skill base and that staff are optimally motivatedand enabled to maximize their potential and contribution to the company Implement adequate hygienic proced
- Manager Instructional Resources The RoleManager Instructional Resources will oversee and manage the selection acquisition and provision of instructionallearning resources to support the teaching and learning goals of the institute The post holder will provide leadership in developing access to electronic information resources and multimedia products work closely with libraria
- Country Manager – Automotive | TGC Consulting Middle East The Role This opportunity is with a large Group with their office based in Dubai. As a Country Manager, you will be responsible in managing the operations, developing the business and increase profitability of the Automotive business of the company You will be responsible for driving results through strong teams, ...
- Top-notch Sales Professional – Nexus Insurance Brokers LLC – Kamalesh Team in Abu Dhabi , Dubai Are you a Sales Professional with an impressive track-record? You are passionate about your role as a sales person and you take pride and joy in it. In whatever products/services that you are currently selling, with your remarkable performance, you have been winning prizes, medals, appreciation letters and recognitions and ...
- Supply Chain Logistics Manager Job Title Supply Chain Logistics Manager Job Location JAFZA – Dubai Monthly Salary AED 8000 About This Position We are looking for high potential supply chain logistics manager to support the fast growing business and demand to secure goods availability efficient low-cost goods flow processes and logistics com
- Draftsman We are a fast growing company looking for a draftsman with the following qualifications: *Handle complex designing and drafting assignments under minimal supervision. *Create drawings and models from written and verbal specifications obtained from Project Engineer. *Work with Engineers regarding model accuracy, design, drafting standards and design documentation. *Work closely ...
- Filipina Accountant Required – Confidential Filipina Accountant required for a firm in Abu Dhabi. Email CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistant Vice President – Motor Claims Orient To be successful in winning this role you must have the following skills and experiences We prefer candidates having work experience in GCC countries (more) p Login for more job information and to Apply
- Housemaid, Indian / Nepali reqd – Company Confidential Housemaid, Indian / Nepali reqd. for an Indian vegetarian family. Hindi speaking candidate (age up to 40 years) should have worked as a housemaid for 2-3 years, able to handle children and cooking. Visa provided. Salary AED 1,000 + accom. + food. Candidate ready to join immediately. Contact: 055-8500840 / ...