Security Specialist – Airport – Parsons International Limited
Parsons provides consultancy services for one of the prestigious airport projects in the UAE. The project is currently midway through the ORAT development stage, and the client is keen to get input from the best and most experienced operators to ensure the opening process and positive reputation matches the prestige of the new terminal.
The Security Specialist understands testing and commissioning procedure of the security system according to UAE and international standard. The candidate should have experience in security systems design, integration, testing and commissioning, also principle of operation requirements. The candidate should have experience in validating the quality of the head-end system testing and performance criteria, setting the acceptable level of the system under normal operation and the up normal level. Moreover, the candidate should have good knowledge of the end device configuration and installation, should be expert in CNL and can work in developing the software with the contractor, can use AutoCAD software and maps.
The role is required to ensure security systems readiness for operation as part of the ORAT stages to perform all required tests as the stakeholders are gaining the confidence of the systems. This is achieved by planning, designing, and developing security systems testing strategy across the organisation. Moreover, the Security Specialist will participate in witnessing the installation, commissioning, maintenance, support, and performing of all security systems ORAT trailers, support the client, and stakeholders in operation readiness, transfer and hand over.
• Define the performance test cases to test the security systems overall, including systems integration, systems functionalities and DATA Center technologies as part of the ORAT scope of work.
• Conduct tests and internal checks to confirm the system is ready for go live.
• Define the required migration plan, steps, procedure, constraints, risks, business continuity plan for failover and all the necessary details for the southside security data centre migration to the MTB data centre.
• Develop failover scenarios to overcome any issue may raise during the switchover from southside terminals to MTB terminal.
• Workaround security systems data centre team ready plan concerning the concept of operations, processes and any other documentation required for security systems ready to take over.
• Evaluate the current project’s deliverables against the original scope of work to assist the security team in handing over procedure.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Consulting Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|