Security Technical Operation Manager –MSSP/Cyber Security – Marc Ellis Consulting
Advanced experience in security designs, configurations, and support concepts.
• Advanced understanding of security services portfolio, security architecture
• Expertise in using various monitoring, management, and capacity planning tools
• Advanced understanding of troubleshooting methodologies, steps, and tools
• Expertise troubleshooting skills, Ability to design and implement complex solutions
• Expertise knowledge in MSSP operations, managed firewall, IDS, IPS, content filtering, anti-virus technology, mail gateways, & Identify management and SIEM.
• Control implementation experience to Identify, select and implement appropriate controls. Evaluate the effectiveness of the control measures.
• Detection and trend analysis expertise to support chronic performance tasks, expertise in using vulnerability assessment tools.
• Experience leading or mentoring junior analysts focused on technical and soft skill sets Strong analytical, documentation, and communication skills and the ability to collaborate well in a dynamic team environment.
• Advanced understanding of common network and host-based attacks, attack methods, defence architectures, and security tools
• Extensive experience with Three or more of the following:
• Vulnerability Management
• Threat intl. Management
• Data base security
• Scripting language.
• Application Security
The Specific Skills of cybersecurity area:
• Expertise skills with multiple platforms of SIEM technologies
• Leading SIEM projects, design, deployment and service provisioning.
• Advanced understanding of threat intelligence management, integration, platforms and portals.
• Advanced understanding of security services portfolio, security architecture.
• Advanced understanding of threat hunting and UEBA analytics.
• Advanced monitoring experience of security tools like, IPS, Anti-virus, firewalls, proxies.
• Has experience on developing advanced threat-driven use cases and cyber scenarios.
• Expertise with common vulnerability management tools.
• Experience with enterprise anti-virus solutions, virus outbreak management, and the ability to differentiate virus activity from directed attack patterns.
• Scripting skills (e.g. Python and shell scripting)
• Assist with the development of processes and procedures to improve incident response times, analysis of incidents, and overall SOC functions.
• Assist in developing and maturing the future services and capabilities of SOC
• Ensure that all procedures and operations are carried out by the responsible parties.
• Assist SOC Analysts in monitoring network traffic and security alerts for potential events/incidents as well as trending and historical analysis and ensuring all incident reports are complete and written within standard operations, ensure ticket audits and reviews are completed
• Document all activities in relation to an incident and assist Incident Response.
• Manage IOC’s, IOA’s and other attributions within the Cyber Security Threat Intelligence Platform
RequirementsBachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a relevant field.
· CISSP, CISA CISM, SABSA TOGAF, CCIE or equivalent certificates
· Proficient in ITIL framework and processes
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|