Semi-permanent Makeup Sales/Trainer – Madi International
1. Searches the market and identifies sales prospects.
2. Makes appropriate contacts to understand needs, propose alternatives and demonstrate appropriate products to meet new prospect needs.
3. Develops and implements effective visit plans for existing clients to analyze needs, propose solutions, demonstrate products, show samples and take orders to meet targets;
4. Prepares quotations and sells area related products and services to current and potential clients expanding department clients’ database and exceeding target;
5. Quotes and negotiates prices, terms of sales and credit terms, and other specifications according to company policies.
6. Prepares sales and service agreements and records orders;
7. Answers clients’ inquiries, identifies and resolves their concerns through orientation sessions explaining product features, specifications and capabilities for better product selection and successful convincing;
8. Follows-up with Stock Keeper to ensure availability of products based on clients’ needs.
9. Follows –up with clients the quality of products and service;
10. Communicates new products and service opportunities;
11. Proposes special sales activities to reduce stock;
12. Participates in collecting due payments and coordinates with internal concerned personnel to ensure all due payments are collected;
13. Achieve total sales target on monthly basis.
14. Visit clients on regular / periodic basis to ensure attainment to sales target & growth by placing repeated daily sales orders or new sales orders.
15. Maintain the current existing count of client / client universe, by ensuring no client account loss.
16. Seek to approach new clients, and convert inquiries from potential clients to sales that will reflect on sales growth and increase.
17. Get new project leads for any new Salon / SPA / Nail Bar etc… Opening or for any renovation opportunity to support the Beauty Project Division.
18. Achieve total collection target on monthly basis.
19. Ensure gaining product knowledge through continuous training on existing products / or any new brand through own self continuous learning or requesting any training required.
20. Achieve collection target as per SOP credit system.
21. Develops and updates knowledge of own and competitors’ products and provides feedback on the marketing of products to increase sales revenues;
22. Reviews the training schedule and confirm appointments to deliver training;
23. Develops training materials to make sure all material delivered is consistent across the market;
24. Develops reports and evaluations on the training sessions given;
25. Presents the items to the client and introduce the products;
26. Monitors the feedback from customers to measure their satisfaction with the company’s products;
27. Sets the brand guidelines within the assigned brand and coach and control the team on the implementation;
28. Maintains all assigned training assets in effective shape at all times;
29. Monitors the shelf life of products while in the field;
30. Assesses the caliber of the saloon staff and conduct training to elevate their standard, and knowledge on the brand;
31. Conducts product knowledge training for retail (refresh training, new product information, new launches, etc.…);
32. Tailor-made and frequently update the local training manuals needed for the training and learning process;
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Personal Care and Service|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|