Senior Account Executive – Sales (Software)
• Meet and exceed quarterly revenue targets by driving new opportunities and selling software solutions into enterprise accounts in the energy, financial services, healthcare, government, manufacturing, retail, telecommunications and transportation and logistics verticals.
• Understand in depth each customer’s business objectives, challenges and issues.
• Position TIBCO solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
• Cross-collaborate with different departments/divisions within TIBCO to manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Pre-sales, Professional Services, Sales Operations, Legal, Finance etc.
• Develop and maintain a pipeline through a combination of cold calling and market sector knowledge/intelligence to ensure over-achievement.
• Maintain operational excellence on a weekly basis by accurate forecasting and information flow to your management team.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, leveraging eLearning sessions, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
• Update and maintain Salesforce.com with accurate customer and pipeline data.
• Willing to travel as and when required
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Monthly Salary:||US $8,000|
|Nationality:||Egypt; Jordan; Lebanon; United Kingdom; South Africa|