Senior Account Manager – Mackenzie Jones Dubai, UAE
About the Company
Mackenzie Jones Middle East has decades of HR, Marketing, Finance & Accounting, Sales, Secretarial & Business Support, Management Consulting and Engineering recruitment expertise. Along with a deep understanding of key market sectors and regions, we never forget to treat clients, companies and candidates as individuals who have unique needs.
So we always listen, constantly learn, occasionally challenge and frequently advise. It’s all part of a service renowned for its courtesy, consideration and dedication. Based in Dubai since 2006, our office covers the GCC and Levant countries and with the right regional expertise, we are the leading specialists.
We’re growing rapidly because people appreciate our honesty, commitment and results.
Areas of specialties we recruit for are: Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, Marketing, Sales, Secretarial & Business Support, Executive Search, Banking & Financial Services, Management Consulting and Engineering.
My client is a prestigious communications agency seeking a Senior Account Manager to lead and manage a portfolio of clients within the consumer industry and to ensure the successful results and delivery of agreed activities across markets. To develop the dedicated PR team and ensure delivery of exceptional client servicing.
– Leading on a client portfolio to ensure successful results and delivery of agreed activities across markets
– Establishing & maintaining strong clients relationships
– Providing strategic counsel to clients
– Developing clear systems and processes to ensure the smooth operation of a portfolio of accounts
– Conceptualizing award winning campaigns based on clients business objectives and developing market specific tactics to achieve objectives
– Proactively providing market insights and translating insights into effective client campaigns
– Partnering with client and extended teams (e.g., events/digital) to develop and complete communication plans
– Responsibility of clients billing and accuracy of costs
– Managing the day-to-day running of the team and accounts, e.g. ongoing development, checking client servicing performance, meeting deadlines, reviewing editorial and written content, ensuring quality control across all aspects of account handling
– Developing new business proposals including costing and presenting to prospective clients.
– Bachelor degree preferably in Mass Communications or Journalism
– 5 years minimum experience in a Media or Public Relations agency, or a Relevant consumer industry/role
– Team management experience
– Well versed in market trends and insights
– Proven track record of strategic and tactical thinking.
Functional Skills & Profile:
– Microsoft package proficiency
– Excellent writing skills
– Strong media network
– Good understanding of fee structure and ability to cost out projects
– Excellent communicator and at ease when presenting to an audience
– Good work ethic
– Strong organisation skills
– Planning expert