Senior Accountant G/L for Retail Business, UAE D/L
Senior G/L Accountant Professional holding UAE Driving License to play as the KEY PERSON for the company, immediately required for working a long term accountant in merchandise Baby & Lady Garments for retail/wholesale business in Abu Dhabi.
As we are importer and retailer within head office and muti-retail stores. In this role, you’ll be utilizing your technical accounting expertise to provide the following support:
• Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing
• Quarterly balance sheet and P & L Fluctuation Analysis
• Monthly expense variance analysis
• Consolidation, inter-company transactions and reconciliations including foreign currency accounting
• Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies
• Manage Fixed Assets
• Balance sheet accounts reconciliations
• Property, sales and use tax and franchise tax returns
• Oracle implementation team member
• Interface with management in various departments, including engineering, sales operations, IT and legal.
• Excellent knowledge in Financial Reporting including producing a Balance Sheet, P&L and a Cash Flow Statement
• Strong Excel skills at an advanced level (Must be able to use all functions).
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. CPA is a plus.
• Strong technical accounting background.
• At least five years general ledger accounting experience is required
• Strong Excel and database skills, Access experience preferred
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Team player and have ability to work independently
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout Company organization
• Oracle R12 financial application experience preferred.
– Human Resources Administrator Skills: The responsibilities will include inter alia strategic partnership and organization design, recruitment and selection, employment equity, salary and benefits management, employee relations, talent retention, performance management, change management, diversity management, skills development, policies and procedures, HR reporting, BBBEE, HR projects and managing staff.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Retail/Wholesale; Merchandising; FMCG|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|