Senior Audit Associate – Ethics Plus Public Accountants
The Senior Audit Associate is expected to be a very capable individual who will be able to independently handle external audits and must be keen on taking up accounting assignments that include compiling, ntering and documenting financial transactions, and reconciling accounts as well as closing the books of accounts of various clients. A Qualified Chartered Accountant from India with a minimum of 2-3 years of post qualification experience is preferred for this position.
1) Must be able to compile the accounts of the Clients and draw the final Trial Balance.
2) Must be able to supervise the accounts of the Clients and advise them on the strategies to improve the business operations and activities.
3) Must have independently formulated systems, procedures and internal controls
and have them implemented.
4) Must be able to recommend actions for cost saving and profit making solutions
5) Must be able to provide necessary assistance to the Clients in preparation
of MIS reports.
6) Must be able to provide assistance to the Clients in the preparation of cash flows, budgets and forecasts and monitor results
7) Must be fully conversant with International Accounting Standards , Generally
Accepted Accounting Principles and UAE VAT and be able to interpret them accurately.
8) Must be fully conversant with Tally,Peachtree,Quickbooks and other
accounting software packages.
9) Must be able to plan ,coordinate and execute audit engagements independently or as a team
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|