Senior Consultant – General Electric MENA & Turkey
Works as part of a client delivery team to create and implement advisory or advisory and technology solutions to improve financial, operational, clinical or patient safety outcomes within healthcare provider institutions. Owns and personally delivers pieces of the overall client engagement as well as train/mentor/oversee the work of consultants or associate consultants on the engagement team.
1. Independently collect, validate, analyze, and synthesize data to support engagement objectives.
2. Plan and complete assigned work within the engagement with high quality on time and on budget (e.g., leading and/or mentoring other consultants or associate consultants in deliverable completion in large projects, act as an engagement leader on smaller client projects).
3. Prepare and deliver succinct, clear, and insightful and influential executive-level presentations.
4. Proactively identify client needs and assist in developing solutions (e.g., help to identify business development/upsell opportunities within the client).
5. Facilitate effective, cross-functional working sessions with clients and GE stakeholders.
6. Establish credibility and develop relationships with mid-level client managers.
7. Serve as a professional representative of GEHC in all public and client settings.
8. Develop expertise in multiple solution areas or practices.
9. Participate in Knowledge Management activities as directed.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|