Senior Data Architect – Banking TOGAF Hadoop MongoDB Cassandra Microservices – Aston Carter
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Data Architect to join one of the largest banking institutions in the Middle East, as they undertake a large IT transformation here in their Dubai HQ.
The successful candidate will play a significant role in data management, solution definition, implementation and governance of data architecture as per best practices, while being a key figure in a completely greenfield role for a leading organisation who are growing massively.
* Extensive experience of architecting with relational and non-relational databases and data structures
* Knowledge of big data/open-source tech such as Kafka, Cassandra, mongoDB, Hadoop
* Experience with data ingestion methods and data modelling
* TOGAF certification
* Background in large and complex environments essential, banking preferred
* Experience of SAP data model processing would be an added advantage
* Bachelors Degree in computer science, information systems management or related field
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Monthly Salary:||US $10,000|