Senior Data Center Engineer (MSI) – Airport – Parsons International Limited
Parsons provides consultancy services for one of the prestigious airport projects in the UAE. The project is currently midway through the ORAT development stage, and the client is keen to get input from the best and most experienced operators to ensure the opening process and positive reputation matches the prestige of the new terminal.
Technically competent in IT field with attention to detail to ensure risks are identified and are managed. This person must be articulate and able to simplify complex issues into actions. He must be dynamic to ensure his actions are delivered proactively and on time.
Independently determines methods and solutions for a wide variety of difficult systems interfaces, software interfaces and hard wire interfaces, has detailed experience and knowledge on overall airport systems including ICT, AOS, Security, Building Systems, MEP systems and any other general systems or applications.
• Manage and lead all interfaces within the program.
• Responsible for delivering all kind of interfaces software and hard wire interfaces between all systems and projects.
• Lead the ORAT Systems interfaces within the ORAT working group.
• Lead the systems to switch over between the SST and the MTB from interfaces perspectives.
• Manage all stakeholder systems interfaces requirements within MTB.
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Consulting Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|