You will be responsible of installing, fine-tuning and optimizing the performance of Peg B data platform designed to support massive scale structured and unstructured real-time data.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with very large datasets with focus on MySQL NDB cluster and optimization of structure, requests, indices, storage.
• Support benchmarking systems, analyze system & query bottlenecks and propose solutions to eliminate them.
• Scale the network – work with thousands concurrent events and efficiently resolve unique data scalability challenges.
• Keep it running – help troubleshoot data systems and application operational issues.
• Learn and grow – learn from experts and expand your skills and responsibilities.
• Mentor junior members.
• Own a problem end to end.
• Set up maintain replication, backups and assist the team to meet availability, scalability and resilience requirements.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|