Senior Executive, Quality Assurance
To execute the quality assurance activities and support the recommendation of improvements where applicable in order to ensure the adherence of the different departments to the desired quality standards.
– Coordinates across departments to create necessary awareness about and ensure implementation of the policies and procedure related to quality, in line with the desired quality certifications, accepted standards and applicable government regulations.
– Conducts regular quality audits to monitor the adherence of all departments of all department to quality related policies and procedures and examines associated records and documentation to ensure compliance.
– Coordinates with the different sectors and departments to receive necessary documents and information to facilitate quality reviews.
– Prepares quality assurance reports outlining the main findings from the quality audits and highlighting areas for improvement.
– Provides recommendations and supports the development of corrective action plan to address identified areas of improvement.
– Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are achieved during the course of the year.
– Identifies the training and development requirements for self and agrees on them with the reporting manager to ensure that the required trainings are arranged and attended.
– Strives to achieve the highest levels of proficiency on all the competencies and skills required to perform the role.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates|