Senior Finance Executive – Emaar Group
EAM Technical aspect and troubleshooting, actual bar coding and provide training to EAM end-user. CAPEX review & processing, FFE / OSE payments and cash forecast. Overall supervision of tagging, procurement, warehousing and payments
• Implement asset management solutions (FF&E and other tangible assets) and asset control processes across all business units.
• Responsible in EAM technical issues
• Master user of asset management solution,
• Designing of reports
• Provide EAM training and support to the end-users
• Perform asset tagging of pre-opening FF&E purchases and tangible assets prior to hotel opening.
• Tagging of assets for all IBUs and staff accommodation under EHG, with full assistance of relevant representative as the subsequent end-user of the asset solution at the property level.
• Liaise with relevant hotel operator and IBU’s to ensure that the entire asset processes are properly being implemented at the property level.
• Ensure accurate, complete full comprehensive asset register is updated.
• Provide asset reports and depreciation report on a monthly basis.
• Provides full assistance on uploading, physical count and actual tagging;
• Updates Asset Register as per the Delivery Note received and verified by the operators;
• Posting to the Payment Tracking of all Payment vouchers prepared;
• Prepare Purchase Requisition and update PR Register;
• Prepare Monthly Cash Flow Forecast;
• Reconcile the Asset Register Tracking as per the Agents Asset Tracking summary;
• Received PO’s for approval, Check the completeness of the attached documents, update the OSE and F& E Variance, make sure that budget is still enough to accommodate New PO’s.
• Oversee asset handover and tagging.
• Gathering and Finalizing Asset Register thru EAM Solution
• Monitoring of status of handover, pending asset delivery, asset tagging and uploading.
• Guide, supervise and evaluate compliance of business units of P&P for proper safeguarding and handling of assets deployed.
• Assist business units for any other asset-related concerns and inquiry
• Gate keeping of warehouse
• Monitoring of items in DIP store
• Maintenance and placing of assets in the store
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|