Senior financial auditor
The Senior Auditor is an integral member of any Financial Audit and Professional Regulation Group engagement. He would be expected to make technical contributions by way of executing complex procedures and taking charge of non-complex engagements. He would also supervise/mentor junior team members as required on individual projects.
•Executes allocated Financial Audit related working steps in accordance with our methodologies
•Gathers general data relevant to assignments.
• Identify performance improvement opportunities
•Prepares “audit working papers”, minutes of meetings and other relevant documentation.
•Prepares the first draft of audit, professional and technical reports.
•Pro-actively maintains technical capabilities commensurate with the role and demonstrates a sound level of technical, professional or specialist expertise.
•Reviews the work of junior team members when applicable.
•Ensures any Audit or Accounting issues are raised in a timely manner.
• Follow up with clients on remediation of actions coming out of issues identified during audits.
• Ad hoc work on firm wide projects around new processes or activities and investigation of incidents.
• Ongoing liaison with colleagues and external stakeholders including regulators
• Maintenance of internal client relationships and regular interaction with the business during the year to assess changes in the control environment and other matters arising in the business.
• Protects organization’s reputation by keeping information confidential.
|Job Location:||Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Accounting/Auditing; Financial Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|