Senior Healthcare Architect – Amida UAE
About the Company
Amida is a global recruitment business dedicated to Sustainable Development. We recruit for Buildings, Transport, Energy, Water, Environment and Sustainability professionals in Corporates, Non-profits, Financial/Investment Institutions, Government, SME’s, Contractors and Consultancies. Amida is focused on creating a better world by facilitating talent into organisations who will create a more sustainable future for us all.
Our consultants are all experienced recruiters with first-hand technical and business knowledge of their relevant sectors. Our training program and constant market reviews ensure we are up to speed with new developments and the latest consultative techniques.
Our client base includes a wide array of firms and public authorities, ranging from architects, environmental consultancies, engineering firms, construction companies, large global corporations to SME’s.
We are seeking a senior architect with a background in healthcare planning. The candidate would require interfacing with clients while focusing on a strong planning approach. Candidates who are interested to take on the next stage in their career would require ambition and an engaging positive attitude to work as part of a team in a dynamic planning environment.
* Work closely with Team Leaders to highlight discrepancies in drawings or lacking areas to ensure smooth delivery of project
* Review shop drawings, material samples, method statements
* Attend meetings with design team and coordinate with all disciplines involved in projects
* Coordinate site inspection and authority clearances
* Perform administrative role required by the respective form of contract
* A recognized Degree in Architecture
*12-15 years of healthcare planning experience
* Good knowledge of architectural details, working drawings and construction practices
* Knowledge of computer 3D and presentation programmes such as Revit, Microstation, Photoshop and Sketchup
* Flair in design, ability to sketch fast and produce good design concepts
* Conversant with local codes and regulations.
Experienced and innovative individuals who hold a strong design vision are encouraged to apply. This is an exciting opportunity for applicants who consider professional development and a paramount importance. As an employee of our client, you will get the opportunity to develop and grow to your full potential, resulting in strong career development.
Should your experience match our requirements, please do not hesitate to apply!Apply for this job.