Senior Interior Designer – Mackenzie Jones Dubai, UAE
About the Company
Mackenzie Jones Middle East has decades of HR, Marketing, Finance & Accounting, Sales, Secretarial & Business Support, Management Consulting and Engineering recruitment expertise. Along with a deep understanding of key market sectors and regions, we never forget to treat clients, companies and candidates as individuals who have unique needs.
So we always listen, constantly learn, occasionally challenge and frequently advise. It’s all part of a service renowned for its courtesy, consideration and dedication. Based in Dubai since 2006, our office covers the GCC and Levant countries and with the right regional expertise, we are the leading specialists.
We’re growing rapidly because people appreciate our honesty, commitment and results.
Areas of specialties we recruit for are: Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, Marketing, Sales, Secretarial & Business Support, Executive Search, Banking & Financial Services, Management Consulting and Engineering.
My client is one of the leading Hospitality providers in the UAE who operate some of the most exclusive Hotels and Leisure Venues. They are now looking for an experienced, senior, Interior Designer to join one of their newest brands.
The role of Senior Interior Designer includes many key accountabilities including but not limited to:
– Reviewing and approving shop drawings
– Reviewing and approving joinery details
– Monitoring interior design progress during the construction phase
– Ensure the project is kept within schedule
– Ensure that construction is in line with brand standards and approved drawings
– Assist in completing the project/s on time and within schedule
– Commence and conclude all design phases in a timely and effective manner in accordance with policies and procedures
– Develop and implement project design templates to facilitate best practice and standardised approaches to design projects
– Work in an informative and cooperative manner with project management
– Monitor the progress and completion of projects through their development lifecycle to ensure design integrity is maintained
– Provide a professional input in areas of particular expertise
– Assist in managing quality control, planning, prioritising and organising to meet targets
– UAE NATIONAL
– Bachelors Degree in Interior Design/Architecture/Fine Arts
– Minimum of 5 years experience in Hospitality Interior Design
– Proven track record in similar role at a Senior level
– High degree of technical knowledge of the requirements of hospitality design, experience in space planning and interior design coordination at construction stage
– Experience in reviewing and approval of shop drawings
– Understanding of finishes, materials in joinery