Senior Manager – Commercial Legal – Expo2020 Dubai
The purpose of the role Senior Manager Commercial Legal is to form an instrumental part of the CL team with management of certain of the Legal Areas and involvement in and knowledge of all the Legal Areas. This includes drafting, negotiating and managing the agreements and related documentation for the Legal Areas of responsibility. Reporting directly to Director Commercial Legal, and from time to time directly to SVP Legal as requested.
Main responsibilities for this role include:
– Contribute to defining and delivering on CL strategic direction for managed Legal Areas and work within systems, policies and procedures to achieve these goals;
– Negotiate, draft and service contracts for managed Legal Areas to protect Expo 2020 commercial interests and reputation;
– Safeguard the interests and reputation of Expo 2020 at all times in interactions with external stakeholders for managed Legal Areas;
– Identify and evaluate potential issues and risk factors regarding contractual positions, advise on relative and relevant risk positions and offer advice thereon to Commercial Department to ensure and enhance mitigating alternatives;
– Research complex legal issues, precedent, structures and language for contracts in managed Legal Areas;
– Act, interact and communicate by correspondence and telecommunication with external stakeholders on behalf of Expo 2020 in a legal capacity on managed Legal Area issues;
– Develop, manage and maintain strong, professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders with regard to managed Legal Areas to ensure a good working association and communication of needs and positions throughout;
– Undertake any other responsibilities from time to time as assigned by Legal Director or SVP to meet the needs of the business.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Other Business Support Services|