Senior Manager – IT Audit – Acwa Power
The main purpose of the role is to deliver effective audit services using leading edge methodologies & technologies, advise business on improving approaches to managing risk & implementing effective controls and act as an effective third line of defence. This role will be reporting to the Director- Internal Audit and will either be based in Dubai or Riyadh.
Deploy leading edge services
- Develop & and implement a risk based audit plan.
- Oversee the development of the audit approach & audit program in line with the pre-established risks
- Oversee planning, execution and completion of audit assignments in line with the IA manual & best industry practice.
- Build relationships and an open communication channel between the internal/external audit team members and department staff to work on audit related issues more effectively
- Manage multiple assignments concurrently with the objective of optimizing audit resource utilization and quality of work.
- Develop Smarter Audit techniques, IA processes, documentation standards.
- Oversee timely completion of agreed actions, where necessary, escalate the exceptions.
- Providing support to director & VP IA with the preparation of deliverables to the Executive Management & BAC
Retain & grow talent
- Provide on the job training to the IA team including enhancing professional & industry knowledge
- Set effective goals for the team & provide timely valuable feedback on performance & areas of improvement.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Utilities; Energy|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|