Senior Mechanical Engineer – Confidential
A global MEP Engineering Consultancy is seeking an experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer to become part of their existing design team and assist in the delivery of all project requirements across the design of sustainable building solutions for their clients in the UAE and wider GCC.
About the role:
• Design all mechanical building services, such as water supply, drainage, HVAC and fire-fighting.
• Verify the compliance of design with local codes and regulations for instance: Civil Defence, Electricity and Water Authorities.
• Perform equipment selection and sizing as well as software calculation and modelling.
• Design inputs to the BIM modelling and guide the BIM/Drafting Teams for proper modelling, routing and coordination of the services at all design stages.
• Assist the design team in development of standards, design procedures and manuals to increase efficiency and reduce reworks.
• Attend coordination meeting or workshops with clients, prepare design submission packages and attend educational training courses to maintain and improve professional knowledge.
What you will need:
• Proficiency in in design process and calculation for building services: water supply, drainage, HVAC and fire-fighting.
• Min. 5 years of design (concept and detail design & shop drawing).
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• UAE experience and familiarity with local codes.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, REVIT MEP, Energy Modelling Software.
In return you will receive:
• Attractive tax free salary
• Expat package: medical insurance for self and family and return tickets back home for self
• Opportunity to join a well-established consulting company with major projects in Green Building MEP who are looking to grow their business two-fold in the coming years. They are committed to the retention and career development of their employees.
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Monthly Salary:||US $500|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|