Senior Officer – Cross Selling
To assist Head of Marketing in developing strategies for Cross Selling to various Segments and subsequently planning, and managing these campaigns to ensure the Consumer business will achieve its strategic goals.
– Propose, ensure execution, and monitor results of cross selling strategy to ensure comprehensive achievement of Consumer Banking strategic goals.
– Plan, coordinate delivery, and monitor achievement of the cross selling targets.
– Develop and lead seamless execution of new cross selling campaigns, and processes.
– Analyse and lead effective execution of process, system, TAT, and documentation improvement opportunities to strengthen the cross selling strategies and campaigns.
– Coordinate with product management, sales, operations, IT, BPA, to achieve Segment based sales.
– Develop effective and value driven incentive plans for sales channels to optimise the channel cross selling productivity.
– Impart training to channels to adopt and effectively use the cross selling process and campaigns.
– To identify products with maximum attrition and work with product team to develop product specific retention strategies.
– All above responsibilities include but not limited to any additional tasks or responsibilities assigned by Head of Marketing.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|