Senior Passive Engineer (Close out) – Airport – Parsons International Limited
Parsons provides consultancy services for one of the prestigious airport projects in the UAE. The project is currently midway through the ORAT development stage, and the client is keen to get input from the best and most experienced operators to ensure the opening process and positive reputation matches the prestige of the new terminal.
The Senior Passive Engineer (Closeout) should have a thorough knowledge of the procedure of hand over and close out process and working on handing over of projects, including documentation, equipment, spares, area, keys, warranties, and training handing over.
The role is required to ensure a seamless hand over the stage is achieved with the acceptance of the operations team, work as a single point of contact to represent the IT operation team in the closeout team.
• Follow up on the documentation of closeout from the construction contractors.
• Define the required handover list.
• Facilitate the review of the Operations team on the documents submittals.
• Process the hand over from construction team to the operation team.
• Attend all closeout team meetings
• Participate in all ORAT meetings concerning hand over and close out.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Consulting Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|