Senior Specialty Leasing Executive (Arabic Speaker required) – Emaar
The job holder is responsible for maximizing occupancy rate by assisting in leasing Emaar commercial developments, managing customer relationships, networking with agents and brokers, and maintaining updated market analysis in addition, to support specialty leasing department heads
Commercial Leasing Management:
* Closes deals, issues MOU and Leases agreements for tenants
* Collects rental and deposit cheques in coordination with Finance department
* Generates income for the department by charging fees for issuing legal documents (like Assignment License, Sub-Lease Agreement…etc).
* Prioritizes and plans tasks well and complete tasks within set deadlines.
* Liaises with agents on prospects and closing leases.
* Creates database for inquiries (leasing waiting list, etc.).
* Meets local and international customers and takes inquiries, searches for prospects and gives presentations to prospect clients about commercial projects within Emaar.
* Conducts updated market analysis.
* Liaises with Legal, Finance, Security departments on special tenant’s requests/problems such as Deed of Variation, Assignment License, Sub-Lease Agreement, Deed of Surrender, lease agreement renewal, late payments, renewals etc
* Manages day-to-day customer relationship such as requirements, problems/issues.
* Ensures high level customer service.
* Generate reports such as; location availability, unit & leasing status, renewal status, payments, license agreement, market analysis etc reports regularly
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|