Service Team Manager
To Manage all vehicle service processes to ensure each customer is treated as an individual with care and respect. This also includes the achievement of service volume Budget requirements; profit objectives and integration of all Prestige Brand Standards and CEM recommendation are maintained.
To organize, direct and control the activities of the service department teams to achieve plans and budgets, ensuring optimum use of all materials, financial and personnel resources with customer satisfaction being the top priority.
o Fully versed in the operation of Kerridge loading and dealer system.
o Monitor the approved service budget for variances and trends and follow up actions and solutions deemed necessary.
o Take responsibilities for processing the technical and diagnostic issues and efficient Rectification of problem cars, Quality Control, Road testing.
o Understand the Prestige Customer Service measurement.
o Be available as far as possible, to advise and help any customer whether in the service, Sales or parts areas.
o Demonstrating an attraction to cars and detectable affinity with the Prestige Brands and there values.
o Ensuring daily communication with all relevant customers within your WIP scope.
o Set out warranty criteria / targets and achieve recommended warranty control.
o Knowledge and implementation of Labour utilisation, Productivity and Efficiency.
o Maintain Productivity, Efficiency, targets set out by the Senior Management
o Communication and customer Skills essential.
o Team Orientation
o Good command of the English language.
o Knowledge of the Brand essential.
o Establish training needs, plan programs and liaise with the manufacturer training facility trainer to maximize training requirements through our technical management teams.
o Ensure the team enrolment records for the Bentley Academy training are up to date and accurate.
• Generate the highest levels of customer satisfaction by achieving technical excellence and good customer relations.
• Understand and maintain the Company and Manufacturers Customer Service Retention measurement goals.
• Monitor performance of technicians through regular meetings, work review and annual/monthly performance appraisals.
• Discuss performances and requirements with the Service Manager.
• Ensure the Highest levels of technical competency are achieved by workshop staff.
• Coordinate with the parts manager and maintain effective follow up of parts stock levels and availability.
• Drive the service teams to maintain high standards and throughputs.
• Recommend tool and equipment requirements and follow up maintenance scheduling of the same.
• Ensure that all the service team are made aware of the importance of healthy and safe working practices and emergency procedures and that they execute their duties in safe and efficient manner.
• To ensure that all team are kept informed of the department’s progress, policies and plans.
• To ensure the total security of the building and articles in the care of the company under your control, including cash.
• Be familiar with the company’s standing orders and conditions of employment Policies and Procedures.
Government awarded diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Minimum – C&G Mechanical Engineering part 1,2 & 3
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|